Case of the Mondays?

Casper

Today was our first day back after a week in VA Beach. Then midday found out the wife's grandmother had a heart attack. Just got home from the inlaws and while Grandma isn't completely out of the woods, she can see the clearing. As far as work goes, I think Murphy was the first one in the office today. His handiwork was all over the place. So today felt like a month's worth of Mondays all rolled into one. But we'll wake up tomorrow and tackle what Tuesday brings. Things could always be worse.

I heard the words; "Your ankle is healed enough to ride again..." and suddenly the mondays went away and was replaced by the same feeling that you'd get of someone told you you were about to get a blowjob from Megan Fox every day for the rest of the year. :bj:

OK, not quite that good, but close. :dunno:

ha, I have a case of the mondays but its because I am bored as hell. I do not have work until Thursday and I have nothing to do. Plus I really want to start my new job so I can start making bank and move out! But that doesn't start till next Monday so this week is going to go by super slow :/

Edited by JStump