New guy here

COP349

Hello everyone, I'm Kevin. I'm 32 yrs. old and have been riding sportbikes ever since I was 18. I have owned 1991 Kanatuna, 1995 GSXR 750(b&w), 1999 Ducati ST4, 2000 GSXR 750 (b&w), and now ride a 2005 GSXR 1000(b&w).

I often ride with C.O.R.E members and close friends in the central Ohio area. I also attend track days whenever possible, and normally go to :bow: Deals Gap a couple weeks out of the year.

I've also been a member of www.gixxer.com for sometime.

I look forward to meeting and riding with some of you.

:welcome: Sounds like you will fit in very well here. So you werent disappointed with the way a suzuki handled after riding a Duc? Im afraid I wont be able to go back to a jap bike. :dunno:

Thanks for the welcome. No not at all. Don't get me wrong the Duc was a good bike. However, the Duc being a sport touring bike and my Suzuki a race bike, for my riding style the GSXR has the edge. Now, if and when I get a :bow: 1098 S, I may have a diffrent opinion. :wink:

:welcome: Sounds like you will fit in very well here. So you werent disappointed with the way a suzuki handled after riding a Duc? Im afraid I wont be able to go back to a jap bike. :dunno:

I have always been and will always be a Kaw man but i must say that 1098 is pretty sweet.