Shout out from Westerville!

Pokey

I am finally a member here, not sure why I waited so long.:rolleyes: Great forum and great folks here, looking forward to meeting and riding with y'all. I host a Laborday moto rally, this will be my 3rd annual.......and would love to see some of ya come. One of my best buddies has an "incredible place and facilities" for hosting stuff like this, and he is nestled right in some of the best riding in the state. Here is a link for anyone that is interested, and please feel free to send me a PM for any further info. I am BigB on Stromtroopers, and Pokey on the ZGGTR forum.

http://www.stromtrooper.com/events/65601-3rd-annual-labor-day-rally.html

Later,

Brian

Edited by Pokey

Welcome "B".

Any idea of how many are attending this year?

Let me know how I can help. I have that Friday off.

Looks like every bit as much "if not more" than last year, I think it is safe to say that 30 will be there. I talked to Glen today and I am going out to his place on Sat to get the game plan going.

Looks like every bit as much "if not more" than last year, I think it is safe to say that 30 will be there. I talked to Glen today and I am going out to his place on Sat to get the game plan going.

I have most of Saturday available if you need any help. I also have my new pistol if you want to do some shootin.

Nice Subaru emblem on a motorcycle forum, fag!!

Welcome to OR!!

BTD.

Nice asian whore that you keep locked up in your garage........fag!!!!!! Why you still hangout here, you sold your soul to STi? Have fun on your Tenn/NC trip......dont wreck!

I'm on the WRX or STI fence. I may need you ladies assistance. :rolleyes:

I'm done with Honda.

And yes I'll be attending your Millersport Black Panther Party.

Awesome, we have a great time!!!! I have an Impreza Outback Sport, and I just luv the hell outta it. I may go the turbo route for my next Subie, and I have a feeling that I too will always own one.

• Upvote 1