Mid Ohio 8/27 or STT 8/27-28 @ Putnam

APCh8r

I know on more than one occasion I had to alter my line and pick up my knee as I thought I was going to hit the pit divider curb.

Sounds like you're turning in too early. I do that too, and it seems to be a common mistake.

move back your turn-in point 5 or 10 feet at a time, and it should solve itself. More of a mental battle than anything though.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotcha, ya it was only a time or 2 when the sun was setting and I couldn't see jack. Other than that I didn;t have to lift at all. Neyra went by me on that little straight between 1-2 and omg I thought I was being passed by a jet fighter he was going so fast.

I never realized how fast 1 and 12 both are. I've played in the sand on 12, kept it upright, but that is a faster turn than I give it credit for.

I hear ya. The sun messed me up a couple times also. I went wide though, thought I was going to run off into the grass.

It was good to meet you at the end there.

Gotcha, ya it was only a time or 2 when the sun was setting and I couldn't see jack. Other than that I didn;t have to lift at all. Neyra went by me on that little straight between 1-2 and omg I thought I was being passed by a jet fighter he was going so fast.

I never realized how fast 1 and 12 both are. I've played in the sand on 12, kept it upright, but that is a faster turn than I give it credit for.

I hear ya. The sun messed me up a couple times also. I went wide though, thought I was going to run off into the grass.

It was good to meet you at the end there.

You too bro, sorry I jumped over to help Steve out(guy next to us) turned out his 7 way down to 4 had a bad connector pin so I happened to have a spare and gave it to him to get home. He was super cool, I don't think he is on here but dude is a Statey, SWAT certifed, and really good rider. He tried to help me out the first session but I was too slow and really just seeing what was up, so he took off to help control etc.

Need to get back up there 1 more time this season for sure, maybe the next max twilight but I think I do prefer the Mon/Tues over the Max.... Just my personal feeling.

No problem, yeah Steve is really cool. He was helping my buddy and myself out quite a bit. His suggestions are a big part in my getting down in the 42's. He helped me with my suspension earlier in the month also. The other coach next to us, Jason, was helping us also.

I plan to get out there also, probably the twilight and one other day.

You too bro, sorry I jumped over to help Steve out(guy next to us) turned out his 7 way down to 4 had a bad connector pin so I happened to have a spare and gave it to him to get home. He was super cool, I don't think he is on here but dude is a Statey, SWAT certifed, and really good rider. He tried to help me out the first session but I was too slow and really just seeing what was up, so he took off to help control etc.

Need to get back up there 1 more time this season for sure, maybe the next max twilight but I think I do prefer the Mon/Tues over the Max.... Just my personal feeling.