Mid Ohio 8/27 or STT 8/27-28 @ Putnam

APCh8r

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt and I will be there Saturday...

my train of thought is track on saturday and rest/decompress on sunday for work monday.

Lately I don't know what rest is. Looks like not many going on Sunday. Maybe I'll have the track all to myself:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested in midO but not sure how it will play out. Wife is going out of town that day and depends if the grandparents will watch the little one.

Does anyone know if your allowed to crash in your trailer that night just to hang out or do you have to evacuate the premises?

Interested in midO but not sure how it will play out. Wife is going out of town that day and depends if the grandparents will watch the little one.

Does anyone know if your allowed to crash in your trailer that night just to hang out or do you have to evacuate the premises?

I am pretty sure you will have to leave the premises as there is not an event the following day.

Yeah, Mid O does not mess around or allow camping unless it is a 2 day event, back to back. Reason being, the whole compound, track, pits, paddock, etc, is totally fenced in and locked.

BUT there are parking lots literally 5 minutes away you could crash in. Lots of empty businesses in the area, trust me.

SV, GSXR or both?

i'll be on the GSXR folks, so watch out! :) (don't worry, that doesn't mean very much...)

(SV has been put away for the season. winter projects: need to check the valves, get rid of the keyed ignition, maybe do the 2nd gen cam swap for a few extra ponies...)

i'll be on the GSXR folks, so watch out! :) (don't worry, that doesn't mean very much...)

(SV has been put away for the season. winter projects: need to check the valves, get rid of the keyed ignition, maybe do the 2nd gen cam swap for a few extra ponies...)

I think you should do some endurance racing on it. You coming to any more Moto Series rounds?

All depends what you want to do. Mid O is normally 185 but we have a 10 discount, for that Saturday Max Time its like 150 I think. Putnam is anywhere from 145 to 185 I think, Nelson is usually 125, basically, 125-200.

GOtta check their websites or STT to get the prices.

Will be last minute but considering the MTW. My tires are pretty toast though, so not sure how they will do. 2 trackdays, 4 practices and 5 sprints is a lot to keep confidence in for a late day at MO but they were still turning some good times (for me @37s) at the end of the last day so who knows.