Picture of your motorcycles....POST EM' UP

BornSinner

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

1994 cbr 600 f2, 98 f3 motor with 18k miles Got it about 45 days ago traded straight up for my 94 zx9r with slipping clutch and horrible plastics.

Bike is for sale we are moving to vegas this winter Wife said if I sell now to help with moving expenses I can buy what ever I want when we get settled in so if you know anyone looking for a nice 600 its $2300.oo with shark helmet lrg and joe rocket jacket xl

Edited by ZIXXER9R

Installed a few new items in the last few weeks and thought I would update with some new photos. I have installed Progressive rear shocks/fork spring kit, 5.5" pullback risers w/drag bars, Tribal grips/pegs, running light brows, JD timing cover, 2009 black inspection plate & derby cover, black diamond fuel cap, yada, yada, yada...ordered up a Mustang Vintage Solo 12.5" seat that will be here next week. Anywho....on to the pics.....

P7302398.jpg

P7302399.jpg

P7302400.jpg

P7302401.jpg

P7302402.jpg

P7302404.jpg

Edited by modular

You just wanted to show off your Palm Trees!!! **JERK**! :D jk

I F*cking hate that palm tree, with the garage door broken I have to ride under the damn thing every night, to get my bike in the back yard, and have the branches scrape all over my bike and helmet.