Moto Series - Beaver Run - September 10 & 11

APCh8r

Brian, you ran like crap. Leading the first race for a while and running a minute flat that is really bad. No really, you looked really good out there, hopefully jbot and I didn't mess up boards and flags too bad for our first time.

You guys did fine. JBot was a little sketchy on the flag. The first race, it didn't even make it sideways and he threw the green. No biggie, but just a SUGGESTION - maybe have him tap your back to go 1 minute. tap again to go sideways and ONLY when it is sideways, throw the flag.

For the first time, it was actually pretty good. I only watch the flag as soon as I see the 1 board because if he throws it, it's go time!

1:00 was ok, I guess for the first time racing there and with the tires we were running. It just sucks that Justin and Jeff ran so much better. I was within 8 tenths to them in the first two races. That third one, I just sat in a comfort zone and didn't want to push. The rear stepped out a few laps where Keith spun out and I was mind fucked the rest of the way.

It's funny - when I got up there for race #1, I saw you and actually laughed. I have an honest to goodness, awesome time with Moto Series. All you guys make me feel like when I first started racing and how fun everything was.

Was a good weekend overall. Unfortantally we got a bit of rain on Saturday but cleared up quickly. Got a bit lucky on Sunday and the rain held off till about 5:45pm. I had a good weekend overall and improved my times, dropping 5 seconds off my times from last round. Got back down to 1:06's which were my times I ran last season, so finally getting some confidence back. Nothing impressive compared to the likes of Healea, Wrobel, and Neyra, but hey we all have to start some where :D.

Hopefully once Marty gets the pictures sorted from the weekend he can throw up the group picture from Saturday.

Edited by APCh8r

You guys did fine. JBot was a little sketchy on the flag. The first race, it didn't even make it sideways and he threw the green. No biggie, but just a SUGGESTION - maybe have him tap your back to go 1 minute. tap again to go sideways and ONLY when it is sideways, throw the flag.

For the first time, it was actually pretty good. I only watch the flag as soon as I see the 1 board because if he throws it, it's go time!

1:00 was ok, I guess for the first time racing there and with the tires we were running. It just sucks that Justin and Jeff ran so much better. I was within 8 tenths to them in the first two races. That third one, I just sat in a comfort zone and didn't want to push. The rear stepped out a few laps where Keith spun out and I was mind fucked the rest of the way.

It's funny - when I got up there for race #1, I saw you and actually laughed. I have an honest to goodness, awesome time with Moto Series. All you guys make me feel like when I first started racing and how fun everything was.

He would tell me when to go from 2-1 and turn but I don't think he was expecting me to turn it slower.

What the hell do you mean you laughed :p, next time I will black flag you. :D No it's a good time and I have even found the people you race against are still willing to help. One of these days I will hit a min flat and run with you guys.

post up a want to buy in were classifides ya lazy ass.

Now why would I do that ya crackhead!?!? With a little distraction, some wrenches, and 15 min. I could have the one off your bike. :D

You keep messin' with me and you'll find out......Keith. LOL!

yeah, you'll have to excuse the sad flagging effort. i'll blame it on extreme nervousness and inexperience. I tried to practice beforehand, but when you actually have a few dozen people lined up in front of you waiting to go, i found it to be a lot more nerve wracking and i'm sure made quite a few mistakes.

the grids were great as it has been most of this year, and I'm sorry i didn't get to race. craig, nick and brandon all did well, and were in good form. the view was entertaining as the fast guys (ie, brian, jeff, and the guy on the neyra bike?) approached the back straight, and their suspension is going bonkers, coming down the hill.

all in all, a great weekend, despite the rain on sat.

I tried to practice beforehand, but when you actually have a few dozen people lined up in front of you waiting to go, i found it to be a lot more nerve wracking and i'm sure made quite a few mistakes.

This has to be a first for you, I didn't think you got that nervous with a few dozen guys waiting to go. :D