Moto Series - Beaver Run - September 10 & 11

APCh8r

Hey TRMN8TR, we don't know each other and I'm really not trying to bust balls here, but Marty puts in a lot effort/time/expense to take track side pics. If you haven't already, the least you could do is to purchase the pic in your avatar. Until you do, displaying an unlicensed version is basically the same as stealing.

Something to think about. ;)

• Upvote 1

Bump, tomorrow is the last day to sign up before the late fee will be added, take advantage.

Confirmed riders:

APCh8r - Sat & Sun

Blue03636 - Sat & Sun

Jbot - Sat only - instructing

kiggy74 - Sat & Sun

rslocum - open/intermediate

wantahertzdonut - open/intermediate

TRMN8TR - Advance & Mini 20 Race(sunday)

tyler524 - open/intermediate

R1crusher - open/intermediate

Pending riders:

KTM-Brian - Sunday only

LongDogRacing - Sunday only

CBRBrent - open/intermediate

Edited by APCh8r

I would sign up today but I have to find someone with a chain tool so I can install a rivet type link. So unless I find someone with one before that or someone can guarantee to bring one on Sat. I won't be signing up now.

I have one, if you want to get there early Saturday, or preferably Friday night.

Try another excuse :D

Hey TRMN8TR, we don't know each other and I'm really not trying to bust balls here, but Marty puts in a lot effort/time/expense to take track side pics. If you haven't already, the least you could do is to purchase the pic in your avatar. Until you do, displaying an unlicensed version is basically the same as stealing.

Something to think about. ;)

I figured it was free advertising for Marty???? ;)

I've purchased lots of pics from Marty and appreciate his effort/time/expense. I'm just a busy person and changing my avatar hasn't been on the top of my list of things to do.

Edited by TRMN8TR