Moto Series - Beaver Run - September 10 & 11

APCh8r

Round 7 on the schedule, one of the two times we get to go to Beaver Run this season. If you have not been to Beaver before I would suggest coming out and trying it. As per usual, track day on Saturday and races to follow on Sunday. Wondering who is planning on coming out and what class you are going to run.

Confirmed riders:

APCh8r - Sat & Sun

Blue03636 - Sat & Sun

Pending riders:

Jbot

KTM-Brian (Sunday only?)

rslocum - open/intermediate

tyler524 - open/intermediate

Edited by APCh8r

You're getting around good Tyler. Look me up at the Beave and I'll be more than happy to give you a tow in the early sessions to help you learn the track.

Thanks, I'll look for you at the riders meeting.

I plan on going. I won't sign up until I survive Beaverun with NESBA tomorrow however. I'll sign up Sunday and chime back in when I'm a definite.

I am sure you will be fine, but either way have a great time.

I doubt I make this event :( with loosing my job and bike needing some minor repairs it just don't look like its in the cards for me. Even though I got a new job I won't have a paycheck for like 3 more weeks

Understandable, got to take care of priorities first. Best of luck getting things figured out.