Moto Series - Beaver Run - September 10 & 11

APCh8r

Joe, if you need help wrenching on her, let me know and bring it when you come to your GFs. You can even leave it in my garage for a week if you need me to do something major to it.

Id say the rear brake pedal needs taken apart and the valving checked, then just some new parts. I have all the tools etc and beer/radio in the garage.

Joe, if you need help wrenching on her, let me know and bring it when you come to your GFs. You can even leave it in my garage for a week if you need me to do something major to it.

Id say the rear brake pedal needs taken apart and the valving checked, then just some new parts. I have all the tools etc and beer/radio in the garage.

I just got to get the parts, bike finnaly fired up when I got home that Monday, but seems to be running funny , kinda like its down a cylinder. I have a spare windscreen, found a aluminum fairing stay for 75...just need cash flowing back in :( so anyone that needs some hvac work done let me know!

May actually hit you up before fall to take a look at my AC for winterization or whatever bro. PM me and I will let you know what's up, I doubt its major but I think I haven't had my AC charged/tuned up in 5 years..... Im a bad home owner.

I have never had mine looked at, been there since 2002 :D

I keep thinking about it, just never do.

yeah I moved in in 06 and had it tuned up that summer of 07 becuase when I went to turn it on, the motor had siezed due to not being used. Home was a rental that was not rented...

I doubt it needs much, but if it can save me a few bucks a month, tossing some cash to Joe would be well worth it.

Like the fridge I bought to replace the one that was in the house; saved me 100 the first year in eletric bills. Talked my parents into doing the same and replacing their dinosaur fridge too.

MIGHT be there both Sat and Sun. I need to learn the track. Never been there so, hopefully Jeff and Justin can tow me around...

never been there? how long have you lived in Ohio? STT used to ride BeaveRun!

Pretty easy track to learn though. only real "trick" to going fast there is learning a good reference point for turn-in as you crest the hill for 7.

I use a little blue square that's painted on the track.

Everything else is pretty straight-forward. Watch the bump if you pass on the brakes 'inside' going into T1. Shouldn't upset the bike, but it can scare the shit out of you if you've been setting up wide (race line), and only go left to pass.

never been there? how long have you lived in Ohio? STT used to ride BeaveRun!

Pretty easy track to learn though. only real "trick" to going fast there is learning a good reference point for turn-in as you crest the hill for 7.

I use a little blue square that's painted on the track.

Everything else is pretty straight-forward. Watch the bump if you pass on the brakes 'inside' going into T1. Shouldn't upset the bike, but it can scare the shit out of you if you've been setting up wide (race line), and only go left to pass.

That was always the Eastern Division event. STT is going back the Friday before the WERA event so, I might get some laps at that time...

Not sure if it will scare the shit out of me, but noted on T1...;)

Not sure if it will scare the shit out of me, but noted on T1...;)

hahaha - fair enough.

It's just one of those things that you probably wouldn't run over on a "qualifying" lap, but you will probably have to to pass into 1.

It's a pretty big bump, and even though I know it's coming, it throws me off big time.

My friend Brad posted some HD video from last weekend, so any reference points you see should still be current. http://vimeo.com/27753112

• 2 weeks later...