free bearded dragon

Steve Butters

anybody looking for a bearded dragon? not sure how old it is....its my girls aunts dragon

she has a nice reptile tank setup for it that i want to put a snake in....they offered to give me the whole setup but i dont want the dragon...they said if i can find her a real good home they would let it go

so anyone looking for a dragon? NO TANK....just the dragon itself

**edit

0812112123.jpg

its a female, name is roxy

Edited by Steve Butters

ill try to get you one...she might be taking back her offer, once she realized how big of a snake i wanted...shes convinced it will eat my future kids...even though its physically too small to eat even a newborn lol...might have to get my tank elsewhere....ill let you know and see if i can get a picture

Edited by Steve Butters

Meanie pm dimensions and price please?

If I score a tank I may not have to deal with this dragon.... May wait and see if I can get it a home though, because that means free tank for me lol

I'll get them tonight, I am at work until 6p tonight.

I wish this would turn into a Ringo thread, anyone want a dog I don't have time for, don't want, but I want $$ and lots of it. Then even after people offer cash, he says he won't take less than he asked for. Made sense.

Im scared to death of these things, but it looks awesome. My roomie in college had one and it hissed and spit. Then would shit in the shower and it smelled awful. Pretty cool really, but I was always scared it would eat me.

Mine is 25" tall 24" wide and 18" deep. I had two beardies in in several years ago and they had plenty of room. What kind of snake are you looking to get?

Little smaller than I'm looking for but for the right price it might work for awhile... How much?

Jungle carpet python

Edited by Steve Butters

to whoever called the business number earlier: that phone isnt actually at my residence, so the message was relayed to me....i dont have your contact info or anything, so PM me on here thats easier

but as of now, Wicked is coming to pick her up friday....ill post up if that falls through