Modern Warfare 3

Jamez

For those that care:

Time to brush up on blackops and modern warfare 2

Cause Modern Warfare 3 release date is November 8th.

From what I hear its being released with 20 maps for multiplayer and more weapons then on 2.

I play on Xbox360 ( I usually play MW2 )

Gamer tag: iTzBulistikZ

Pretty sure modern warfare 3 is going to be the equvalent of printing money. Any guesses as to how many will be sold? Modern Warfare 2 was already the fastest and best selling game ever.

I haven't had any lag issues playing MW2.

I hated black ops and got rid of it pretty quick

Although Infinity Ward really screwed up MW2 by allowing cheating with stupid crap like tac inserts, Infinity ward makes a far batter game.

If someone wants to play I can show glitches and tricks and get out of maps and all sorts of stupid stuff.

As far as charging extra I don't think so...I just renewed my yearly subscription for 59.99

Edited by Jamez

I got rid of MW2 pretty quick i hated all the BS

I play black ops even though there is plenty of BS there too

I do like playing homefront not near the BS

I hope they make a new Rainbow six

My xbox tag is tazman13183

I got rid of MW2 pretty quick i hated all the BS

I play black ops even though there is plenty of BS there too

I do like playing homefront not near the BS

I hope they make a new Rainbow six

My xbox tag is tazman13183

I have homefront but gave up on it since it was impossible to get into a game lobby!

Battlefield 3 will own MW3. If you haven't watched the trailers, I urge you to do so. With the new graphics engine, ability to alter environment, and vehicles this game should be great. I played BF2 on my PC for several years.

The only issue I have with online gaming is the hacking and glitching shit. I think if you are caught cheating, you get one warning, if you are caught again, Sony should just brick the PS3.

The only issue I have with online gaming is the hacking and glitching shit. I think if you are caught cheating, you get one warning, if you are caught again, Sony should just brick the PS3.

This happens constantly on Xbox. With Jtag ( hackable ) xboxes and people adding aimbots and wall hacks and all sorts of stuff. Microsoft DOES ban xboxes like hotcakes. If an xbox gets modded and microsoft figures it out the won't hesitate to permanently ban it. Unfortunately they gets millions of gamer on gamer complaints everyday and I'm sure its not easy to figure out which ones are legit complaints.

Compiled onto this kids keep getting their parents to buy them xbox after xbox or you can find them pretty cheap on craigslist.

Also some RROD Xboxes are repairable and people do know how to do it, while the person is in there its easy to look for how-tos on the internet on how to "mod" it.

Oh yeah, don't forget about modded controllers.

As long as there is online gameplay someone will figure out a way to hack or cheat. And it seems its getting faster to do so. I remember MW1, it took awhile to see cheating, MW2 the cheating started pretty quickly and now the hacks are out before the games ( google search MW3 hacks ).

Its sad but I have an increadible amount of fun playing still and its just something you have to kind of "deal with".

Battlefield 3 will own MW3. If you haven't watched the trailers, I urge you to do so. With the new graphics engine, ability to alter environment, and vehicles this game should be great. I played BF2 on my PC for several years.

^^^This

Also friend is in the Alpha for BF3 and it is amazing looks so much better than MW3 IMO but ill prolly play both and wont buy them till the go on sale lol