Buckeye Firearms Assoction

Pokey

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you state something doesn't make it so. This must be an old article because the Heller decision wasn't about the militia.

Once I figured out how wrong the author was I quit reading but I think he was using some of the dissenting opinions in his story.

Just to stir the pot further a bit more.... this kinda realates to he Jim Crow law that said you had to be able to read in order to vote. Nowhere in the constitution does it say you have to be educated to the level of reading to vote. Similarly it does not say you have to be tactically proficient enough to defend yourself with a firearm to carry one.

how can you vote if you cant read the ballots? have a booth that reads them out loud for people who cant read?

There are special machines at most all polling places that have ear phones you can put on and the machine reads it to you. Blind people find this quite handy.

Just to stir the pot further a bit more.... this kinda realates to he Jim Crow law that said you had to be able to read in order to vote. Nowhere in the constitution does it say you have to be educated to the level of reading to vote. Similarly it does not say you have to be tactically proficient enough to defend yourself with a firearm to carry one.

We saw/and are seeing what happens when many uneducated people vote.:wtf: I never said for a person to be tactically proficient, only to be gun educated and have knowledge of their firearm toward safety for them and others. Well...... that is what I am trying to say in a nutshell.