New member from Cincinnati

Steammaker

Hi All,

I joined today. I'm 53 yrs old. I ride an 03 Kawasaki Mean Streak. I've been riding all my adult life off on on. I'm happily married to a great woman & have 3 grown daughters & 1 grandson. I've been in the Cincinnati Ohio area all my life. I'm on a couple other bike forums too. ride safe. :D

Bienvenidos.

I spent too many Sundays in Milford playing softball back in the day and have a bunch of friends from there. Judging by your age I'm guessing the daughters would be around my age too, any of them go to UC?

Thanks for the Welcome's everyone. My screen name comes from my profession. I'm a licensed High Pressure Steam Boiler Technician(Boiler Operator). I make "Steam" all day.

My daughter's are all married fellas. They all have too much baggage anyway, trust me. Bike life in this area is good. Bike nights @ the Lube every Wed. Poker runs or the equivilant most weekends & such. I've got a small group of friends that I ride with regularly. Nice scenic routes to ride as well with the river being so close. Ride safe.