1998 CR85 Supermoto---STREET LEGAL TITLE!!!!!

Carwhore

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I want, too bad I'm buying a Camaro. I could start my daughter on that thing :nono:

its a nice bike, we'd love to sell it but if no one shows intrest then im going to have this add deleted.

should be a cheap investment for a sumo or someone wanting to piss off their HOA :lol:

all newer bikes have a "title" they dont do a mso anymore. That bike IS NOT STREEL LEGAL

I have a STREET LEGAL MOTORCYLE TITLE.

dont you pay like 20 bucks, and fill out a form that affirms it has headlight/tail light etc to change the body type to MC from off road on the title?

It is actually 5 bucks and you just sign an afidavit stating that the bike now has, healight, tail light, horn, mirror and license plate light. They hand you a new title then you have to pay the $45 for the license plate.

It is actually 5 bucks and you just sign an afidavit stating that the bike now has, healight, tail light, horn, mirror and license plate light. They hand you a new title then you have to pay the $45 for the license plate.

its actually a little more money and a little more work to get done.

title fee alone is 16, and you had to sign off for the mso, transfter it to an actual title, then transfer it to a motorcycle title, also sign off that its street legal.

i think it was like 40-45 in title fees alone. When did you transfer yours? It had to be longer than a year ago.

I think the difference is I already had an off road title issued by the dealer when the bikes were purchased so all I needed to do was sign the affidavit and then pay the 5 or 6 dollar title reprint fee which then had it as a street legal title.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm surprised someone didn't pick this up for Christmas. I purchased my DR200SE with very low miles for a song, so I'm no longer in the market for a second bike. :lbts:

everyone posts in this thread "im intrested", so I pm them and never get a response back.

Bunch of flakes.:nono: