Anyone see any of the Avengers shoot in Cleveland?

JStump

I saw this happen Thursday on my lunch break, didn't see any stars but the explosion was BAD ASS! I have been watching them build the set at Public Square for the past week and I will probably check that out during my lunch hour on Tuesday. Its surreal to see so much destruction in the city like that, it looks like a scene out of a zombie movie or something when the crew isn't there.

http://www.cleveland.com/avengers/index.ssf/2011/08/more_explosions_rock_east_nint.html

I didn't see anything but it screwed up traffic so bad for both of the Browns pre-season games, that I hope they finish up and open up the streets soon. When the regular season starts, they better be done or I'm taking the train.

A part of the movie is being film on east 9th street, between Euclid and Prospect. This is right outside the building that my wife works. Other than the traffic delays and road closures, it is kinda neat to see the movie being filmed.

yeah, I always take the train in so it doest really bother me, especially since they are moving filming on Monday to right next to the building I work in. They are gonna be filming for the next few weeks in Cleveland and parma.

A part of the movie is being film on east 9th street, between Euclid and Prospect. This is right outside the building that my wife works. Other than the traffic delays and road closures, it is kinda neat to see the movie being filmed.

We saw Captain America and Thor going at it.

I walked through the set as they were setting up, but I've been on vacation the last two weeks... Will probably check it out during my lunch break tomorrow... i work down in the terminal tower

where are they filming in Parma? I haven't heard anything about that.

I haven't had to deal with down town traffic for the last 3 weeks, but I start class again tonight. I get off at 22nd and only make it over to E. 18th, but I was at the Palace Theater Tursday and could see the NYPD cop car lights on 9th from 7 blocks away. Either that or there was some kind of legit standoff between 9th and 17th.

where are they filming in Parma? I haven't heard anything about that.

I haven't had to deal with down town traffic for the last 3 weeks, but I start class again tonight. I get off at 22nd and only make it over to E. 18th, but I was at the Palace Theater Tursday and could see the NYPD cop car lights on 9th from 7 blocks away. Either that or there was some kind of legit standoff between 9th and 17th.

I wanna say my buddy thats actually working on the film said somewhere near the old GM plant

http://gallery.me.com/jstumpalump150/100036

here are the pics I took of the set and shoot, I'm no photographer but I think I got a couple cool ones. They were cleaning up the set on 9th today but on the way past I snagged one of the shells from the firefight scene which I thought was pretty cool lol.

Edited by JStump