2001 Mercury Cougar 21k miles, heavily modified

madcat6183

Found one in Cbus/Lancaster, and one in WV. Actually called yesterday on the one in WV. If someone came in and offered me what i needed to sell this for to get that tomorrow, I wouldn't be at work, I'd be delivering the car and title, and getting the TH.

35ft 5th wheel in WV, and then some bumper pulls locally.

5th wheel? What are you towing with? I saw teh F150 in the background of the cougar pic and assumed you were looking for a small hauler.

biggest problem I've seen w/ them is that they really don't fit that many bikes, so a huge hauler and a small hauler both really only house 2 riders for the weekend.

Haha, the F150 is dads, I drive a F250 CC long bed, modded to the max with the 6.0. Yeah they will hold 2-4 if set up correctly. Use Pitbull restraints and you could easily get 4 in. They have 10 ft long x 8 ft wide garages usually. The 5th wheel has a larger one.

The bumper pulls would be 2-3 only becuase I don't want one that large. I tow a 28ft TT now and I don't want anything bigger than that.

And honestly, I don't want more than 1-2 people with me and my gf or their sig. others. I don't want to be used to haul people and bikes because I have a toy hauler, it is more for myself to have what I want and my family when we go to the dirt track races, with our golfcart/scooters etc. Just gotta save to get all those lifted and modded too lol.

Kent, do I know you? I think I've seen that car before. Love the kit, and rims bro. Also painted headlights.

I don't think so. I was on the Cougar forums when I had the car. I sold it to a kid in the Canton / Akron area back in 2001, maybe you saw it there or know him.

• 3 weeks later...

As homo as this car is to everyone, Im bumping it to 6500. The kid that was going to buy it doesn't have cash, is in WI, and basically told me today he has to have it Friday or he is getting something else when it's taken him 30 days to get financing...

If someone wants to make an offer I am all ears.