ZX6r Seat Mods

NinjaDoc

I prefer to ride with my wife most of the time, and unfortunately i cannot afford a second bike right now. Just wanted to know if any one came across any seat mods that sort of make the pillion seat much better or may be change the twin seat to single one? all the mods i came across on line are for the rider mostly. The rear seat in zx6r 09 is just too small for comfort.

Aw c'mon, you can afford to buy her her own bike.... :) Nice starter bike! :)

Or we could just, you know, trade : Plenty of room for a wife on the back of mine, provided my 220 lbs isn't taking up all the room ;)

Free bump in case someone sees this thread and has suggestions!

Ah nice site sparky, if at all I get time I will go over it again and again and might even try it.

Am getting used to this bike and comfortable prolly only with this one sia, riding a bike not mine is gonna make me even more cautious and slower

Am getting used to this bike and comfortable prolly only with this one sia, riding a bike not mine is gonna make me even more cautious and slower

I'm the LAST person who should be giving advice, given my lack of experience, but do you think maybe the aggressive riding position makes you be cautious more so than a standard or sport-tourer would?