9/11second idea..trailer to dragon..open spot

2talltim

Ok noone wanted to join me for a twistie road trip so I thought id sweeten the pot. Would anyone want to fill a empty spot on my trailer and split a room for a couple nights at deals gap. Could leave day before or after, only cost is split the room and your own food and gas.(you can chip in for gas getting there but don't have to)....Come on folks I need a get away!!!!

i like the back too, mainly it keeps me from running out of talent..;)

i'm getting better but usually i'm just nervous with people behind me that I'm holding them back or whatever. Pretty much though I just tell everyone to pass me when I'm too slow

haha awesome! I'll be the slow guy in the back of the pack. you tagging along with MP and whoever or riding down?

He's trailering down with Shawn and Gump. I might be on the trailer also, but not looking good so far. My bike is longer than the trailer is wide. LOL

how big of a trailer do we need? a guy i work with has a fairly large enclosed i could ask him if we could use. Ill ask him about it tonight if you guys think that is a good option. Im not opossed to doing some rideing down too..maybe we could split it half way