Anyone want a $25k track bike?

redkow97

I've posted anecdotal stories about this guy before. his bikes are pretty impressive and worth talking about.

At my first trackday, he had a brand spankin' new 848. His taste has only gotten more expensive, it would seem.

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=21035

just worth gawking at the bike...

Edited by redkow97

WOW that dude must be ballin'. He has 3 of my dream vehicles sitting in his driveway, a GT-R, S1000RR, and SVT Ford Raptor. Me = very jealous lol.

The GT-R may have replaced it, but Ryan had a Z06 at one point as well.

Dude has good taste.

Edited by redkow97

:rolleyes:

First of all.. Its shit like this that makes people not like you.. Second of all if you dropped 35K in your 848, you are the worst shopper in the world, and 3rd because this is WAAAAY better!

I don't care if you like me or not,I don't have so many bikes like you,just one,and it's pure race bike.so I upgrade my bike iam worst shopper?my friend got in his 1098 $75 000,so what you say about him?

I don't care if you like me or not,I don't have so many bikes like you,just one,and it's pure race bike.so I upgrade my bike iam worst shopper?my friend got in his 1098 $75 000,so what you say about him?

Uhh.. I only have 1 bike, and its a "pure race bike"

I don't not like you because you have a "pure race bike," Its because you want everyone to know how much you spend on everything, and how many track days you do, and how fast you are....

Humble is the key big guy.. HUMBLE... I know people with way nicer bikes than you that you couldn't tell they make more than 10 dollars an hour when you talk to them.

Your friend can spend 100K on his race bike for all I care, but I have never heard him tell me how fast he is, or how much he spent on his bike.

I'm sure you are a good dude deep down inside man, but you just rub me the wrong way. I remember one time at putnam I was coming up behind you for about a half of lap and kept getting closer to you and closer to you and then got a better drive out of the last turn and passed you down the straight.. You came up to me and said "You have a liter bike right?" and I said "no a 600" and you said "Oh you really fast down the straight, but slow in the turns" UHH ok.. I hawked you down all lap, and passed ur 848 which is much faster than my 600 down the straight" then you proceeded to tell me why I was slow in a certain turn" Its just like this thread.. Either stay out of it, or say "yea man that looks like a great bike" Why the hell did you have to write "Why would I want a 25K bike when I have a 35K bike"... If you read the dudes post he put over 35K in his bike THATS WHY!!! And who cares if you put more..

Its like dude, why can't you just go out there, keep your damn mouth shut and have fun.

I know you have money, I know your track bike is nice, I know you do a lot of trackdays...

Quit telling me that.. Lets go ride and have fun.. Give credit where credit is due.. Quit act like you are an AMA racer.. You can learn some things from many people, and so can I.

Quit making excuses when you aren't as fast as someone.. its just a TRACKDAY DUDE.. we are all there for the same reason.. Have fun and go home safe....

LOVE DUBGUY

Edited by Dubguy85
  • Upvote 1

I've posted random stories about how loaded this guy is (or how much debt he has) before.

At my first trackday, he had a brand spankin' new 848. His taste has only gotten more expensive, it would seem.

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=21035

just worth gawking at the bike...

Super nice bike! Anyone have 25k they want to throw my way?

Then I hope you are joking everytime u say anything. Its funny how much rep I got from my post. Clearly I'm not the one who feels this way. Like I said its not that I think you r a bad person, u just need to learn when to shut up, or not say anything at all. We get it. Ur rich, your fast, and your awesome. We are poor, slow, and not awesome.

• Upvote 1

I don't have a dog in this fight, but Rusty treated me right when I bought an unused tyre off of him based off a posting here. It was a pleasure to deal with him, and would do so again.

Then I hope you are joking everytime u say anything. Its funny how much rep I got from my post. Clearly I'm not the one who feels this way. Like I said its not that I think you r a bad person, u just need to learn when to shut up, or not say anything at all. We get it. Ur rich, your fast, and your awesome. We are poor, slow, and not awesome.

I might be poor and slow, but I am definently awesome.