Christian Sport Bike Assoc September 17th Ride

JCMathis

Thanks to everyone for showing up. We had a great ride today. It was awesome to be able to ride with Brian Kinney again. If any of you want to know how to make the best out of a bad situation you need to spend some time with Brian. This man is an inspiration to everyone. We rode over 200 miles today without any mishaps. Lunch at Nutcracker in Pataskala was good, service was excellent and the company was awesome.

A great ride...Good to meet everyone!

Thanks for the push, sorry about that!!!:)

Troy

It was great to have you on the ride today Troy. That was certainly a strange issue with that 1050. May want to have it checked out so you do not end up getting stranded when you have nobody to bump start it for you.

• Upvote 1

Thanks to everyone for showing up. We had a great ride today. It was awesome to be able to ride with Brian Kinney again. If any of you want to know how to make the best out of a bad situation you need to spend some time with Brian. This man is an inspiration to everyone. We rode over 200 miles today without any mishaps. Lunch at Nutcracker in Pataskala was good, service was excellent and the company was awesome.

Thanks for organizing a great ride on some awesome roads! I had a blast on the ride, learned a lot about the capabilities of myself and my new (to me) bike. I would love to do another in the future.

Sorry I just kind of took off without any farewell, but I was on a bit of a time crunch.

Also, seeing Brian out there was awesome. I have been telling all kinds of people about how awesome it was seeing him out there on his custom setup. Definitely a good group of people we rode with.

Thanks again to all!

Thanks John for the kind words and a great ride! All you guys made for a good ride and I am really glad I came. I was a little apprehensive about a ride that long but you guys made plenty of stops and waited up for me so it was all good. By the time the bike was back in the garage, I had logged 288.7 miles. Not bad for a cripple!! :D

It's amazing how freeing it felt to ride some of those roads. There were several times I forgot I was paralyzed. Good times...definitely wanna do it again sometime.

Brian sure is a trooper he had to be sore. But I'm sure he had a big grin on his face inside that helmet

Oh man, my arms and shoulders were pretty beat. Still, I am thankful for touring bars and bar risers...there's no way I could handle my sport bars for that long.

I had a blast on the ride, learned a lot about the capabilities of myself and my new (to me) bike.

Yep, me too...I learned that gravel on the road scares the shit out of me. I took it easy yesterday but I still had fun in the twisties. I've decided I am perfectly happy with the power/torque of my 650. Still puts a smile on my face!

Edited by Bkizz

It's amazing how freeing it felt to ride some of those roads. There were several times I forgot I was paralyzed. Good times...definitely wanna do it again sometime.

Here's hoping you do get to do it again at least one time next year! It'd be great to ride with you again. I've been working my ass off to get back on two wheels by next season, and while nothing in the future is certain so far things are looking very good. I'll be taking it slow while I ease back into riding, so you'll have company at the back of the pack.

Here's hoping you do get to do it again at least one time next year! It'd be great to ride with you again. I've been working my ass off to get back on two wheels by next season, and while nothing in the future is certain so far things are looking very good. I'll be taking it slow while I ease back into riding, so you'll have company at the back of the pack.

Glad to hear that you're going to be back on 2!