Video proof that Peace will never be attained in the Middle East.

jagr

1,000+ years of inter-country fighting in the Middle East- they're never going to get along.

Step 1: All troops outta there, pronto.

Step 2: Weather forecast for the first day after the last soldier is gone: 3,000 degrees and sunny.

Step 3: Two new states: East Virginia and East Carolina.

Gas back to $0.25 / gallon, no more war, all soldiers are home safe and sound.

• Upvote 1

I laughed a little when I saw this..but not too much, haha, because I've been over there and seen too much of these guys. These guys literally are dumber than dogs. They are basically this day and age's cavemen. Uncivilized bastards that have no common sense and don't grasp many many concepts of how things work. Like when I was over there, the little kids would be asking us constantly for fugging ice cream. Even though it was 138 degrees outside and we were in a humvee w. machine guns. These fuggin kids think we keep ice cream in our pockets? LMAO!!! Stuuuuupid I tell ya :lol:

I laughed a little when I saw this..but not too much, haha, because I've been over there and seen too much of these guys. These guys literally are dumber than dogs. They are basically this day and age's cavemen. Uncivilized bastards that have no common sense and don't grasp many many concepts of how things work. Like when I was over there, the little kids would be asking us constantly for fugging ice cream. Even though it was 138 degrees outside and we were in a humvee w. machine guns. These fuggin kids think we keep ice cream in our pockets? LMAO!!! Stuuuuupid I tell ya :lol:

Wow, that is the most awesome thing I have heard in a long time.

All you need is a Good Humour sign for the side of the HumVee and play ice cream truck music over the speakers. They'd come running from miles around. :)

• 2 weeks later...
:sheepfucker:These guys need to stick with knocking the sheep instead of their sisters. A least when the sheep have babies they wont be joining the local military.

Well, in reference, we did spot an Iraqi man in a malhalla (neighborhood) from about 3/4 mile away on a thermal camera that goes up waaayy high so we can see far with it, one night ass fooking a donkey :lol:

No shit. This really happened.