Radar shows rain next weekend too

NinjaDoc

yer bike made of sugar?

For those with less than fully-faired bikes, there could be a lot of strange things going on when water gets up in the bike.

SV owners love how the front tire sprays water right on the Cyl #1 spark plug boot when riding in the wet. Ask me how I know. It makes for bad times if it's not sealed properly.

For those with less than fully-faired bikes, there could be a lot of strange things going on when water gets up in the bike.

SV owners love how the front tire sprays water right on the Cyl #1 spark plug boot when riding in the wet. Ask me how I know. It makes for bad times if it's not sealed properly.

I know the SV325 issue well.

Clean yer drain hole and squirt some dielectric grease in yer plug boot and the SV is no longer scared of the rain.

I wanna ride south too, but if weather is unpredictable it's a bad ride to spent all the hours riding chugging along, but if it's a short ride we might be able to wrap up things pretty quick before any down pour.

Anybody up for a ride tomorrow or Friday after noon, like say from 2:00 pm onwards?

The remnants of that last hurricane/tropical storm is currently centered over Cincinnati. It's still turning and raining some. Think of the power of that storm, to make it up here and still be rotating like that.