West of Columbus ride

buildit

Meet up at 10:30 Speedway gas station on rt54 and I-70 in South Vienna. Planning a route to Bellfountain for lunch then back to Springfield. It will be mostly paved roads, chip and seal roads, some twists and as much gravel as I can throw into the ride. So far it will be a V-strom, GS1200 and two tenere s-10's.

...in until I saw the chip and seal and gravel part...lol. The Z isn't made for that kind of stuff. :) Hafe fun, stay safe. Where you eating at in Bellfontaine??

No clue. I figure we'll drive around till someone decides which McDonnalds we're eating at. :lol: I don't know Bellfountain that well. From Bellfountain we will be heading down to Storms creek in Springfield and around the Dam. Only one gravel road the whole way and you can go around and meet us at Kiser park.

Well it was a good ride and the weather was perfect. About 160 miles of what western oh would call twisty back roads with two gravel roads thrown in for shits and giggles.

Meet up at Speedway

meetup.jpg

Lunch

Desperados.jpg

The big three DS rides and a big rock.

bigthreeandriders.jpg