New Ohio Rider

AC2B

Probably fast enough to outrun most of the flamers in Lakewood anyway. :p

is it common practice for gay men to chase straight men? I've never experienced that.

and even if that were the case, how many of us are really arrogant enough to think that gay men simply MUST be in love with us? I like women, but not EVERY woman.

and if you're that irresistible to homosexuals, are you that convinced you couldn't fend one or two off? I thought they were all girly wusses. :rolleyes:

Thanks! Now that I've got the suspension more to my liking, I've been toying with the idea of taking it to the track next season. I was going to wait until I got a newer bike that is built with track use in mind, but taking my GS might be good for the first couple outings.

Has anyone taken a bike like mine (250r, GS500, EX500 etc) to the track? Thoughts?

:welcomeor:

There's a lot of riders here that can attest to trackdays for the best environment to learn your bikes capabilities, and proper techniques - plus you'll have a blast doing it

:welcomeor:

There's a lot of riders here that can attest to trackdays for the best environment to learn your bikes capabilities, and proper techniques - plus you'll have a blast doing it

That's all I've been hearing. it definitely makes me even more excited to give a trackday a shot... if that's even possible :banana: