FS: 2005 Kawasaki Z750s

drew95gt

I listed my Z750s for sale on CL, thought I would throw it up here too and see if any of you guys are interested. Not hurting to sell it, just trying to free some cash up for bills for school and things like that. I have it listed for $3200 on CL. It has just under 8500 miles on it and has been garage kept by myself as well as the previous owner. Tires replaced at the end of last season and are still in awesome shape since I didn't get to ride much this year. It has a few light scuffs that were there when I bought it from tipping over off of the side stand. I already replaced the damaged engine case and brake lever from the previous owner that had it when it tipped over so that the bike is in good shape. I also put a ZG double bubble windscreen on it as well as a Targa fender eliminator. I have the stock parts as well if wanted. When I bought it it had been lowered so I ordered new stock suspension for it and had it installed by Honda Motorsports in Marysville, they have done all the services as well. Very clean bike...I hate to see it go, but I will have something else lined up by next summer. Link to CL ad with pics attached, if you have any questions

shoot me a pm. Thanks.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/2724013017.html

Edited by drew95gt

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh!!!!!

Want!

It's even blue! I like blue :)

If someone buys my Blast, I'm all over this. (Even if they only buy it for 2K instead of 2500).

Come on Drew, take the Buell and $2k.... you'll make money on it in the spring AND have some cash for da billz.

I would but I imagine i would have a hard time trying to unload it later...not exactly a huge market for the Blast, not that they are bad bikes. I almost bought one for my first bike before I came across my Ninja 250. I almost had it sold a few weeks ago but the dude ended up flaking on me...think he ended up buying a Honda 919 because he said it has an even more upright riding position and he had wrist/hand issues.

Edited by drew95gt

Ok new plan Josh buy this bike and give the buell to the GF to learn to ride on?! Problem solved. You looked like a bear humping a football on that blast with the low seat on it.LOL! You NEED this bike do it! LOL! If I could have sold my triple in time I wanted to buy the one Tpoppa sold earlier this year. These are great bikes. Hey drew want to trade a 2000 speedtriple and $500 for your 750?