FS: 2005 Kawasaki Z750s

drew95gt

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep had several flakes, no serious buyers. I had one fellow all lined up, he test rode it...loved it and wanted it but when he called to come get it I was out of town for a few days. Long story short he couldn't (didn't want to ) wait so he went to the dealer and plunked down the cash for a similar bike. Had another guy from PA interetsed in it and the day before he was supposed to come and pick it up he called and says he can't afford a new toy now and changed his mind. Then there was the whole fiasco with the guy wanting to trade for a CBR F4i then changing the terms of the deal the day before and trying to rip me off. It's been a real hassle to sell this bike because not a lot of people even know what it is. I wonder if the FZ6 and SV650 guys have this much trouble selling their bikes?? How are ya liking the FZ1 btw??? That was a nice find.

Edited by drew95gt

I wonder if the FZ6 and SV650 guys have this much trouble selling their bikes?? How are ya liking the FZ1 btw??? That was a nice find.

Of the three, yours is the hardest to sell. Not too much easier to sell an FZ6 but a SV at the right price doesn't last too long. They've got a much bigger cult following.

Of the three, yours is the hardest to sell. Not too much easier to sell an FZ6 but a SV at the right price doesn't last too long. They've got a much bigger cult following.

Yeah the Z750's were pretty popular in Europe...especially the naked version. I don't know why they never caught on over here. I really like the Z750R they sell over there...I would love to have one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Congrats Drew.

07+ 600RR :D

Love an RR, but actually thinking about going the OTHER direction now...sat on a VTX 1300C the other day @ Honda Motorsports in Marysville and it was <3. We will see, but I think it would be fun to have a cruiser for a few seasons. I always figured bikes that big would feel like pigs, but with the weight down so low it isn't bad at all. The other reason is that I jacked my shoulder up last summer when I took a fall down a set of stairs (they were wet and I had on my work crocs with no traction). After that even riding on my Z ,which was only slightly leaned foward, would really hurt my shoulder after about 10 minutes or so. With the VTX there was no weight whatsoever placed on the shoulder, so I would be able to ride longer and enjoy it more.