Short ride: 9/12 after noon.

NinjaDoc

Okay this is gonna be a short notice one, sorry about that. but the weather shows its gonna be a reasonable, may be even beautiful day outside today after noon. Was thinking of going out for a ride since almost whole last weekend and probably the week ahead we got stuck by storm.

Any one intrested in going out for a ride, the route i can specify depending upon if any one at all is intrested, If its just us YT boys we might do route 9- 646- 164 and can even end with probable bike night in boardman if others are interested. so it depends, overall will plan for like less than 3 hour ride.

start Time of ride: around 3- earlier than 4,

duration: less than 3 hours

Route: twisty routes as local as possible to the joining riders.

Prolly no one will be ready on such short notice and on work day, but try. Like me.. at work.. I am having a dentist appointment after 3:00 today to make it for the ride :lol:

ah, it was a nice day out. Perfect weather , i think more riders will able to ride after like 5:30ish on weekdays, but it soon becomes dark to do any meaningful ride.

Lets see next time around. Only few more days of riding left in 2011 :( ..

hahaha aetsh, we will ride soon, if its after 7 so be it or may be this coming saturday.

@lost, ah i havent still seen how cold it gets, if my hands can take them cold air, i will ride fo shooo

made a quick stupid video of my ride yesterday, the music is bollywood music which i am pretty sure none of you will have ever heard. and pauly will be like WTh :lol:

Edited by NinjaDoc

@lost, ah i havent still seen how cold it gets, if my hands can take them cold air, i will ride fo shooo

You know they make heated grips, gloves and stuff? I wear leathers all the time and layer up and it seems to work fine for me.