Buncha motorcycle stuff, helmets, gear, parts:

MeefZah

We are moving soon, and are getting stuff ready for a garage sale. Oh, joy.

I have some motorcycle stuff that I won't be using, and I figured I'd take a half hour and put it on Ohio Riders (and ADV) before it goes into the (literal) garage sale.

A lot of this stuff is very well used and may be cosmetically ... ummm... impaired. But, it is cheap, and if you are looking for serviceable stuff for just a little scratch, here ya go.

Everything is sold minus shipping costs; so be sure and figure a few extra bucks if you want it shipped. All items are Paypal payment only. Any questions, email me directly: markmeftah@yahoo.com. Offers welcome. Local pickup encouraged (OH 43338).

Here we go:

Garmin / RAM stuff:

RAM 4" extension - used - $8.00

RAM Garmin Etrex Legend cradle and ball (fits ETrex Venture CX for sure) - used - $8

RAM handlebar mount, buts, U bolt, and 1/2 plastic spacer - used - $8

RAM Garmin Nuvi 200/205 cradle with ball - new - $10 (I have TWO)

DSC_0052.jpg

Wolfman strap kit for Explorer, Ex Lite, and similar 4 point Wolfman bags, with all straps and buckles, uncut; goes around steering head in front and frame tubes at rear, works on DR, DRZ, KLR, WR, others - used but very little, mainly just dirty - $8

DSC_0051.jpg

Oakley adult MX goggles - new / with Progrip strap - used (I took the strap off for some reason and misplaced it (?) so I had to install the Progrip strap - it is a bit stretched but works fine) - $8

DSC_0050.jpg

MSR pants, 36" inseam, over the boot style with 1/4 leg zips on the lower legs; these have been crashed and have small scuffs and a few <1" rips on the right leg; the interior wicking liner also only goes to the knees, not all the way down the leg, and as you can see they are dirty as hell - used - $10

DSC_0049.jpg

Camelback backpack, holds up to 2L hydration bag (no bag included) - used - $5; I can also include a used non-camelbak 1.5 L bag with tube and mouthpiece for $5 more (always cleaned and frozen immediately after rides)

DSC_0048.jpg

MSR small jersey (cut pretty big though, more like a M at least) - new - though it has been sitting in my garage for a few years - $5

DSC_0047.jpg

Stearns ATV seat pad, fits great on KLR / DR / etc., with 3x straps and fastex buckles - used - $8

DSC_0046.jpg

Sunline AV-One aluminum bars, 7/8", CR HI cut, with pad - new w/ tag - $10

DSC_0044.jpg

DR650SE 15T front sprocket and washers, sprocket cover - used - $5

DSC_0043.jpg

Sunline bar pads (2) - used but may as well be new - FREE

DSC_0042.jpg

Assorted handlebar mounts and such - used - $5

DSC_0041.jpg

Bar ends for 7/8" bars, Suzuki OEM off a DR650SE - used - $10

DSC_0040.jpg

DL650 (possibly DL1000) skid plate, beat to shit, with hardware but most of it is cobbled together, you will have to do some creative engineering with this - used - FREE

DSC_0037.jpg

Moose Racing front fender bag for spare tube and irons, straps over fender, includes fastex buckles, one strap is a little frayed but it functions great - used - $8

DSC_0036.jpg

WR250R / X OEM clutch lever - new; and WR250R / X OEM shift lever, end broken off and drilled out with a bolt and rubber cover, good for backup or emergencies - used - both for $10

DSC_0035.jpg

WR250R / X OEM mirrors, both sides, missing rubber nut covers (round mirrors in picture) - used - $10

DL650 OEM mirror, right side only (square mirror in picture) - used - $8

DSC_0034.jpg

DR650SE OEM yellow hand guards with mounting nuts, washers, screw (no long bolts) - used - $10

DSC_0033.jpg

SIDI Discovery boots (on left in picture), size 12, leather shifter tabs are long since missing, boots are still solid despite being ugly pieces of shit - used - $15

Tour Master Solution waterproof boots (on right), size 12, dirty with caked on / in grime but still waterproof with good velcro and good zippers, still got a good bit of life left - used - $15

DSC_0032.jpg

HJC CL15 street helmet (on left), with Echo quick release, XL, face shield could be replaced due to scratching but it is still serviceable; helmet itself is in fine shape, I used it as a dual sport helmet so as to not tear up my nice one in the woods - used - $8

GMax 56X off road helmet (on right), XL, with Echo quick release - missing plastic covers on rear exhaust vent holes- used - $8

DSC_0031.jpg

Joe Rocket jacket, size...L (?? unsure, no tag; it fits me in the body and arms but is tight around the waist, I normally wear a L or XL and have a 38" waist), no armor, patches from trips and such, kind of cool looking and a nice around town jacket - used - $10

DSC_0030.jpg

Nelson Rigg rear seat / rack bag, black cordura, a little faded from the sun but the photo makes it look a LOT more purple than it really is, with internal bungees, two pockets, inner mesh pockets, raincover, dimensions - 12" W x 9" H x 9" D - used - $20

DSC_0053.jpg

Not shown and I have no idea why because I sure as hell took the pictures:

Enduro Engineering barkbusters, for 7/8 alum bars, black metal with "MJ USA" engraved on each, one is tweaked a bit but can be straightened, with mounting hardware and handlebar mounts EXCEPT no front facing button head bolts to attach the inner section of the barkbuster to the handlebar mount, should be easy to find a bolt for that - used - $8

DR650SE license plate light, wiring (uncut) with plug, and bolts - used but looks new - $10

That's it for now. Thanks for looking!

• Upvote 1

$5

markmeftah@yahoo.com is the paypal address if you want it

Put a note in saying what it is for and if you use the gift option I need a shipping addy

payment sent for backpack and the 1.5L bag

sent shipping in second payment cuz i read original message wrong, my bad

Edited by Karl

Skid plate already gone and do you mean the Nuvi 200 bracket? B etter answer fast. :D

This:

Garmin / RAM stuff:

RAM 4" extension - used - $8.00

RAM handlebar mount, buts, U bolt, and 1/2 plastic spacer - used - $8

RAM Garmin Nuvi 200/205 cradle with ball - new - $10

Live in Mt. Gilead, which is more central; work near New Philly.

Only thing left from that list is one NUVI cradle and that is because I held it for you. Yes or no?

Damn... Nah. I was going to buy one because that was a good price for everything. LOL.

Live in Mt. Gilead, which is more central; work near New Philly.

I have to drive to Strasburg, OH on this Thursday for a service call... I think New philly is 15 minutes south? I'll happily detour south to pick it up if it fits. Not sure if you can sneak away from work for 5-10 minutes, but maybe I can TXT when I get close? $8 is too good to pass up.

I have to drive to Strasburg, OH on this Thursday for a service call... I think New philly is 15 minutes south? I'll happily detour south to pick it up if it fits. Not sure if you can sneak away from work for 5-10 minutes, but maybe I can TXT when I get close? $8 is too good to pass up.

I actually work in Uhrichsville which is about 20 min from Strasburg. If you can come to Uhrichsville Thursday you can have it por nada. I will throw it in my trunk today.

You are the man :) But I'll toss a ten-spot your way if it fits... If it doesn't, well, there's a thread about charity gear going around, so if we have to, we can always contribute :) But I'm hoping it will.

I sent you a PM with my info and details.