Advanced Firearms Training Class

MidgetTodd

On a side note. I am seriously considering a big change up in my gun collection. Every gun I had at class may be for sale by the end of the week and prolly a couple others too. Anyone wanna call dibs and make an offer on anything?

What did you have? You had more guns there thean the rest of us combined.

Then you'll just hit my smart-package.

"Yo Dawg, I heard you like guns, so I put a gun on your gun so you can shoot while you shoot."

Hey, My dick holder has one advance you guys don't have... Anyone tries to kick me squaar in the nootz will get his toes shot off. :D

I'll pass. I'd prefer to send some lead downrange. It sounds like a good class though.

Just remember - the bad guy isn't goign to stand there and let you get a sight picture. And he's probably not gonna announce himself as a "Bad guy". You need to be able to make those decisions quickly. This training is about putting you on the spot, interacting with people who may or may not be there to do you harm - and you'd better figure it out or you'll get shot, or you'll wind up shooting someone who meant you no harm.

Better to make those mistakes on a training range than in real llife.

If the gun isn't empty from the multiple rounds to your nards. Lol

Did we just invent a new test? There's the California Drop Test, and now the "Ohio Noot Kick Test". Somene (not it) stands there with the dick holster and gets hoofed solidly in the bojangles. If the pistol does not go off then the gun is safe for sale in Ohio.

• Upvote 1

Just remember - the bad guy isn't goign to stand there and let you get a sight picture. And he's probably not gonna announce himself as a "Bad guy". You need to be able to make those decisions quickly. This training is about putting you on the spot, interacting with people who may or may not be there to do you harm - and you'd better figure it out or you'll get shot, or you'll wind up shooting someone who meant you no harm.

Better to make those mistakes on a training range than in real llife.

Considering.

ditching the xd and glock for some 4g glocks?
the Glock I had there was a 4g HK boy.
What did you have? You had more guns there thean the rest of us combined.
lol
oh, and ill give ya $150 for the PMR youre getting in this week
I bet you would
Btw ill take the 19 you used to aimlessly spray holes all around the target with.... oh wait it was the ammo lol ;)

Mine targets was more better than yerz fer surz. And you can have that one for the right price. Ill be cleaning it tonight come get it.

On a side note. I am seriously considering a big change up in my gun collection. Every gun I had at class may be for sale by the end of the week and prolly a couple others too. Anyone wanna call dibs and make an offer on anything?

Just tell me that you're not going M&P...

the Glock I had there was a 4g HK boy.

oh lol - i didnt get a good look at it or anything, thought you only brought one glock for kawi to use and then he used cbus since it was 4g, so i figured yours was 3g...guess kawi brought his own - shows how much i pay attention to you two little people :lol: