Advanced Firearms Training Class

MidgetTodd

Nope I know of one other and he is now officially the last cuz I'm putting the deposit in the post office drop box right meow. :)

I'll now mark you, paid.

I haz not sold blood or semen this week. I'll snap one off then snap off a check!

I'll mark you, slacker

is it maximum of 10? if not, im in...can have deposit sent out this week.....PM'd chief to check

anybody from columbus mind if i catch a ride with them?

will we be drawing from a holster? not sure how fast paced this class will be, but i use a pocket holster and carry a cinder block gun so my draw times will be a bit slower...been meaning to pick up an owb holster now that its getting cooler out, but havent done it yet...can possibly do that this week also if needed

Edited by Steve Butters

Got 4 deposits, range has been reserved, are we doing Noon-5pm ?
Yes, noon
Come on guys! Let's get that $$$ in! My understanding is that we are doing the noon start-up.
Yes, noon
is it maximum of 10? if not, im in...can have deposit sent out this week.....PM'd chief to check

Yes, room for you send the deposit. I'll pm you his address.

I just realized that I have to go to a Blue Jackets game that night at 5:30! Count me out, this time. Can't believe I forgot that. We got a 6 game package deal a few months ago, and I was looking at the rest of tickets tonight.

Maybe it's just me, but if guys who are backing out gave definitive confirmations in the beginning and their slots aren't filled, maybe they should pay their slot anyway? (like someone already mentioned) I'm sure Chief needs x number of slots filled to at least break even. Todd did make it clear that there was no backing out, for what i can only assume is for this very reason. Not really fair to Chief to have commitments then have half the guys back out.

Yeah, I'm a cranky old guy sometimes. Flame on