Advanced Firearms Training Class

MidgetTodd

Good question, I don't have the answer to that. I didn't really look into that because I have several holsters so it didn't make a difference to me. I doubt it really matters and I'm sure you'll take gain alot from the class no mater what you have or bring but Chief will see this and chime soon I'm sure.

When can I register by, and can I pay in cash when I get there? I would definitely like to get some better tips on shooting, need to improve my grouping for sure and offhand is terrible. Since the holster thing is optional, I should not need a ccw, correct?

Since the holster thing is optional, I should not need a ccw, correct?

Maybe I am too tired to understand this...CCW= Concealed Carry Weapon. You don't need a holster, you don't need to conceal your weapon but you will need a weapon to shoot with.

Maybe I am too tired to understand this...CCW= Concealed Carry Weapon. You don't need a holster, you don't need to conceal your weapon but you will need a weapon to shoot with.

That was a typo on my part, I meant CHL. I read about the ccw class in the op and never switched the acronym in my head by the time I typed. That answers my question though, thank you.

That was a typo on my part, I meant CHL. I read about the ccw class in the op and never switched the acronym in my head by the time I typed. That answers my question though, thank you.

lol, I thought I was losing my mind for a second. Just remember, without a CHL, you can't legally carry the loaded gun in your car, no matter how you are transporting it.