Advanced Firearms Training Class

MidgetTodd

Thanks for putting this together Todd and was nice meeting some new people. Can't wait for the next one. JP another thanks for being target bitch. My M&P out performed the glock and xd jusssayin...the M9 not so* much

Edited by Mykill
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for putting this together Todd and was nice meeting some new people. Can't wait for the next one. JP another thanks for being target bitch. My M&P out performed the glock and xd jusssayin...the M9 not do much

My Bersa did just fine. When I put the magazine in all the way that is. :nono:

Only jammed it twice - both on the crappy old magazines that I knew were bad. My two new mags worked great.

My Bersa did just fine. When I put the magazine in all the way that is. :nono:

Only jammed it twice - both on the crappy old magazines that I knew were bad. My two new mags worked great.

Not gonna lie, that Bersa shot well.

Thanks for putting this together Todd and was nice meeting some new people. Can't wait for the next one. JP another thanks for being target bitch. My M&P out performed the glock and xd jusssayin...the M9 not so* much

Hey now its hard for the glock to cycle with my thumb rammed under slide. Cbus if you find anything left of my thumb inside that beautiful 19 just mail it to me.

Hey now its hard for the glock to cycle with my thumb rammed under slide. Cbus if you find anything left of my thumb inside that beautiful 19 just mail it to me.

Just finished cleaning her. I now have your prints AND DNA on a gun.... muah...ha...ha...ha.

• Upvote 1

Thanks to all that made it for not laughing at my inexperience too much. This experience boosted my confidence in handling the weapon a HUGE amount.

Thanks to the Midget for letting me borrow his holster, as well. None of the 3 I had with me worked out very well.