Moto Series - Nelson - September 30, Oct 1 & 2

tyler524

Last track day of the year with Motoseries. Last chance to get another day in before the end of the season. Who all will be out there?

Confirmed:

tyler524 - Fri & Sat - open/intermediate

Pending:

texasmassacre - Sat - instructional

blue03636

I believe tomorrow is last day to sign up with no late fees.

Confirmed:

tyler524 - Fri & Sat - open/intermediate

Mykill - Fri - maybe Sat

J_Copeland - Sat - instructional

Pending:

texasmassacre - Sat - instructional

blue03636

APCh8r

i'll be there friday and saturday probably running intermediate unless i get it wired in that case i'll be in advanced. I'll be on a blue and gray 750 those days and sunday on the sv running both twin sprints and the mini 20. It will be a first time riding an inline 4 at nelson this year so it should be fun.

Edited by jat42

That's because the Amish have to had deliver your forecast down there in NoWhereville.

Accuweather says no rain....sounds like you are just making excuses of why you won't come to nelson, like normal

http://www.accuweather.com/us/oh/garrettsville/44231/forecast-details.asp?fday=6

Accuweather says no rain....sounds like you are just making excuses of why you won't come to nelson, like normal

http://www.accuweather.com/us/oh/garrettsville/44231/forecast-details.asp?fday=6

My excuse has been the same for years. Nelson's is too cheap to repave the bumpiest road course in Ohio. :D

Accuweather couldn't forecast an F5 tornado if it were sitting directly on top of their headquarters. Intellicast FTW! :D

Don't you have some green tape to go replace!?!?

Are you looking at the weather at the track or your house? I guess you don't want me to go to mido next year.

I was looking at the track asshat, 50 degrees with showers. And you will be going to Mid-O you cheap ass. Your bike won't know what to do when you actually have to shift into 6th gear on the back straight there. :nono:

• Downvote 1