Moto Series - Nelson - September 30, Oct 1 & 2

tyler524

Pretty good day despite the weather. I was running 1:27s with the rain tires and felt like there was a lot left but I was cautious with the rain. I'm really starting to feel a lot more comfortable out there. I just wish this wasn't the end of the season.

Pretty good day despite the weather. I was running 1:27s with the rain tires and felt like there was a lot left but I was cautious with the rain. I'm really starting to feel a lot more comfortable out there. I just wish this wasn't the end of the season.

So how did the grip seam with the rain tires? Was it raining all day or did a race line start to dry at all? Which rains did you end up getting?

So how did the grip seam with the rain tires? Was it raining all day or did a race line start to dry at all? Which rains did you end up getting?

Grip felt great, I felt like they would have done anything I needed them to. I was able to fly around people on the outside of 4, the carousel, and 13 holding a steady line without them slipping at all. It rained until probably 330 or so and most of the puddles were gone the last session. I ended up with the Pirelli Diablo Rain blues. I got them from the team rev guy because Todd was out and Dunlop wanted $530 for set. They had w few laps on then but looked brand new.

Despite the rain the first half of the day,it was a lot if fun!

Craig and Tim did a Great job with the instructional class. Thank You !!!

Thank you to those that helped me with a battery charger this morning!!!

I won't be leaving the house again without one!

Despite the rain the first half of the day,it was a lot if fun!

Craig and Tim did a Great job with the instructional class. Thank You !!!

Thank you to those that helped me with a battery charger this morning!!!

I won't be leaving the house again without one!

It was good to meet you and thank you for the props on the class. It was our first time and I wasn't sure how it would go.

Thanks guys. I would have to say it was the most fun I have had in the rain.

Spz did really well considering she was on street tires and terrified of riding in the rain. She was a trooper and stuck it out the whole 20 min and even did practice in the morning. She held her lines and ran her race. She was super excited and she brought it back in one piece.

Thanks guys. I would have to say it was the most fun I have had in the rain.

Spz did really well considering she was on street tires and terrified of riding in the rain. She was a trooper and stuck it out the whole 20 min and even did practice in the morning. She held her lines and ran her race. She was super excited and she brought it back in one piece.

Thats awesome man, glad she got her L taken care of before the end of the season. I bet she was freeezing lol..

The weather was terrible,but the track still had some grip.

It was well worth going and I'll do it again next spring for sure.

I'm not really sure how I did,I do admit the wet track along with the bumps and patches made me a little nervous.

The last session was awesome,we got to ride at our own pace.

Was that in the rain or the last 2 sessions?

Also, the track was very different on sunday. The track was colder than it was saturday. It would be really hard to compare the times without you running at the same time. Everyone I talked to said the conditions were worse on sunday.