Why everyone hates sportbikes.

Casper

Makes me ashamed of being a biker, but this is a classic example of what happens with mob mentality....although, the 'mental' part is sorely lacking. A situation like that calls for helicopters with large nets, preferably at about 120 MPH. Or maybe automatic weapons fire? Sorry, I'm sure there are some here and there that would revel in that kind of thing, but it would seriously suck to be associated with that crew!

LoL.. Gun fire? :nono:

The traffic jam was a result of the police trying to enforce the law. I'm not saying the stunter trash was in the right' date=' but they didn't cause the congestion. The police did. They weren't even attempting to stop the bikes. They were sitting in their cruisers and expecting them to just wait for their tickets. They're dumb. :dunno:[/quote']

They probably set up the road block because they got numerous calls about the riding that was taking place at the start of the video. Who know how long these were taking place before the start of the video.

On another site we had quite a discussion over lane splitting, riding on the shoulder during times when traffic is stopped like that.

Wonder what would have happened when one of those idiots were coming up between a couple of stopped vehicles and suddenly a car door flew open, and someone got up out of his vehicle? That happens alot when traffic is a standstill like that.

We all talk about how the police are becoming more brazen in their approach in dealing with the public. We watched a cop in Canton or Akron that was an asshat with some people just standing around and talking at night.

You can laugh about gunfire coming into play, but what are Leo's supposed to do with idiots like this? Virtually impossible to contain or control, so what will end up happening is Law enforcement will take their game up a few notches and the next thing we know is, yes, bikers like that will be going down, shot dead. Then the law will begin to come down on all us bikers.

Poor guy on that DRZ is fucked... He's probably the only one they could catch on a stretch of wide open interstate.

Did the cops set up the roadblock to write reckless driving tickets? Seems like a huge waste of everyone's time. Stunting is dumb, period. I've had bikes split by me on one wheel while i was driving at 10-15 over the speed limit. To the average car driver, that is the same as when i split by them at 15-20 while they're at a crawl. Since i'm going slow and they see me coming, they have time to react/ block me/ throw shit at me. Dipshits like this are why we can't lane split legally.

Poor guy on that DRZ is fucked... He's probably the only one they could catch on a stretch of wide open interstate.

Did the cops set up the roadblock to write reckless driving tickets? Seems like a huge waste of everyone's time. Stunting is dumb, period. I've had bikes split by me on one wheel while i was driving at 10-15 over the speed limit. To the average car driver, that is the same as when i split by them at 15-20 while they're at a crawl. Since i'm going slow and they see me coming, they have time to react/ block me/ throw shit at me. Dipshits like this are why we can't lane split legally.

The DRZ would be the first to get away IMO

I had the chance to run from a cop today, I was doing 85+ on the highway and he caught me going the other way and had to flip around in rush hour. Could have easily gunned it and lost him at the next exit but no, I took my ticket like a man and had a nice conversation with the cop. Probably the coolest cop I have met actually. Used to be a rider so he knew how easy it is to go over the limit and not realize but I deserved the ticket and he cut me a break and made it 84 so I didn't get a reckless op.

On another site we had quite a discussion over lane splitting, riding on the shoulder during times when traffic is stopped like that.

Wonder what would have happened when one of those idiots were coming up between a couple of stopped vehicles and suddenly a car door flew open, and someone got up out of his vehicle? That happens alot when traffic is a standstill like that.

We all talk about how the police are becoming more brazen in their approach in dealing with the public. We watched a cop in Canton or Akron that was an asshat with some people just standing around and talking at night.

You can laugh about gunfire coming into play, but what are Leo's supposed to do with idiots like this? Virtually impossible to contain or control, so what will end up happening is Law enforcement will take their game up a few notches and the next thing we know is, yes, bikers like that will be going down, shot dead. Then the law will begin to come down on all us bikers.

Lane splitting is very legal in alot of states ;)

I had the chance to run from a cop today, I was doing 85+ on the highway and he caught me going the other way and had to flip around in rush hour. Could have easily gunned it and lost him at the next exit but no, I took my ticket like a man and had a nice conversation with the cop. Probably the coolest cop I have met actually. Used to be a rider so he knew how easy it is to go over the limit and not realize but I deserved the ticket and he cut me a break and made it 84 so I didn't get a reckless op.

If he was a real biker, he would of cut you free without a citation. He did cut you a break though. I never wrote anyone on a bike, and never will. Guess it's a brotherhood thing with me. LEO's, bikers, Masonic Brothers, and active military will never get a ticket from me. Plus, I hate going to court.

Edited by Sniper_308
Edit

If he was a real biker, he would of cut you free without a citation. He did cut you a break though. I never wrote anyone on a bike, and never will. Guess it's a brotherhood thing with me. LEO's, bikers, and Masonic*Brother will never get a ticket from me. Plus, I hate going to court.

Let's just say, "hypothetically" (if you could catch up) you pulled a rider over for doing 100+ or riding a wheelie, or doing 130+ weaving in out of traffic. No ticket? :wtf:

That's the kind of stuff that pisses people off enough to take action. All it would take is one of the cars to change lanes or open up their doors, also I'm pretty surprised the cops didn't take a few of them down with their cruisers.

It doesn't make it any better for those of us who ride somewhat responsibly either...