Ohio State APV Area Reviews

buildit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LOLoPpxYR8

I hope to make these reviews a regular feature on my U tube site. If you like these reviews feel free to click on sponsors who's adds show up. It will help me pay for these reviews and other riding related videos I do.

Thanks,

Buildit

Very nice review. I did not realize that place was still open for riding. Shows how long it has been since I was down there. The one thing I did not like about that place is the small amount of miles they have there. A portion of the Off Road sticker fees are supposed to be used for adding trails in the state and the only trail changes that I am aware of is the removal of trails at Door Run so they can build that bypass around Nelsonville.

well, first. Door run is wayne I think so that is federal dicks slamming your money around. :takeit: two, I was surprised they HAVE added trails at Richland compared to what was there in 09'.

It's all give and take,..... I mean take and take. :lol:

Thanks for the kind words and I hope we get to ride some time.

Edited by buildit

Nice little infomercial - thats the place where i blew my CR250 apart. Some fun riding but with the drive there and back, it almost wasnt worth it for our group. We have some tracks to play on this side of Ohio, but the trail riding is virtually nonexistent. Wish I lived on the east side where all the good riding is, I'd be in WAY better shape if I did. Dirtriding has to be the funnest workout ever!!.......well, almost:D

• 2 weeks later...

Nice review! But that looks kinda like Wayne with being easy and makes it dangerous because when I'm on trail like that I fly because i ride single track and that's like riding on a cleared road. Just think it would suck to be 4th gear pinned head on with a quad.

I hope to make these reviews a regular feature on my U tube site. If you like these reviews feel free to click on sponsors who's adds show up. It will help me pay for these reviews and other riding related videos I do.

Thanks,

Buildit

come to my place and make a review it might be a little more challenging. Don't recommendthat bike bike in tight woods :)

come to my place and make a review it might be a little more challenging. Don't recommendthat bike bike in tight woods :)

So I should bring the 950? :D I did flint ridge on the KLR650. Those guys thought I was nut too.;)

So I should bring the 950? :D I did flint ridge on the KLR650. Those guys thought I was nut too.;)

Bring the lightest bike u own and have a good set of knobbies on it. I run michelin s12 xc

I bang bars on my 200 so I don't even think it would fit. I come from a racing family and like to raise Hell on dirt even

If I push to hard and crash sometimes. No pain no game. :)

Edited by Joey614

Bring the lightest bike u own and have a good set of knobbies on it. I run michelin s12 xc

I bang bars on my 200 so I don't even think it would fit. I come from a racing family and like to raise Hell on dirt even

If I push to hard and crash sometimes. No pain no game. :)

Well, I dual sport ride. Only true MX bike I have is the YZ426 and it is not good in tight stuff. The best tight woods bike I have is the KLR. It's not the fastest but it's geared low, has good off road tires on it and makes it home every time.:D

Well, I dual sport ride. Only true MX bike I have is the YZ426 and it is not good in tight stuff. The best tight woods bike I have is the KLR. It's not the fastest but it's geared low, has good off road tires on it and makes it home every time.:D

lol let's hope u will be the first to do it on a dualsprt. Enough trouble on a woods bike lol

Tight, rocky and roots! But man I had fun! :-) Makes me wish I had a real trails bike. But the KLR still loves me after that I think. :lol:

Yea deff woulda helped to have a woods bike lol but u did good on that big tank

Thanks, I think the bike will forgive me for the abuse. Nothing broken. :)

Yeah, it's processing now. 15 min worth to get edited, processed and loaded.

Oh, is your head feeling better?

yea I took 2 excedrin and a asprin to finally get it to stop lol lesson learned bring it with me Haha

For sure lol I could use them on my cbr as well

Yeah, I know a lot of guys use them, but I don't like to use them on the road anymore than listening to music. I guess I wanna hear that truck right before it hits me. :D

Yeah, I know a lot of guys use them, but I don't like to use them on the road anymore than listening to music. I guess I wanna hear that truck right before it hits me. :D

lol we was on a fast paced ride the other day on street and a constant 11,000 rpms and 120mph will get to your ears.

lol we was on a fast paced ride the other day on street and a constant 11,000 rpms and 120mph will get to your ears.

WHAT? I can't hear you I was stuck behind three KTMs with what sounded like open pipes today, my ears are still ringing. :lol: