Piston Power Show IX center

Monstrosity

click the link for details:

http://www.pistonpowershow.com/

Show looks to be very cool and will be filled with Cars, Bikes, Planes, Boats, etc...

You can get discount tickets at Discount Drugmart, or Excaliber. You can also order them off the site, make sure you use the promo code "summitracing" for a discount. PM me if you have any questions.

I went last year, mostly custom cars & not many bikes, but there was something for everybody, including vintage earthmovers (!!!) and trucks, a MIG-21, and a bunch of other cool stuff. This year looks bigger from the ads I've seen.

Everybody make sure they pony up to go thru the B-17!!

I went last year, mostly custom cars & not many bikes, but there was something for everybody, including vintage earthmovers (!!!) and trucks, a MIG-21, and a bunch of other cool stuff. This year looks bigger from the ads I've seen.

Everybody make sure they pony up to go thru the B-17!!

I saw a B-17 fly over Cleveland on Tuesday.

I saw a B-17 fly over Cleveland on Tuesday.

Probably the Memphis Belle replica-it was on the 6:00 news tonight sitting at CLE.

A few weeks ago I was doing a bicycle race at Wendy Park on Whiskey Island; the B-25 from Urbana was flying in the pattern from Burke, then as my race was starting the B-17 from Yankee Air Museum in YIP came over. Very distracting to hear 4 radials right on top of you when you're surrounded by people with your heart rate spiking.

Probably the Memphis Belle replica-it was on the 6:00 news tonight sitting at CLE.

A few weeks ago I was doing a bicycle race at Wendy Park on Whiskey Island; the B-25 from Urbana was flying in the pattern from Burke, then as my race was starting the B-17 from Yankee Air Museum in YIP came over. Very distracting to hear 4 radials right on top of you when you're surrounded by people with your heart rate spiking.

It was the Memphis Belle. I was setting up my booth when they pulled it in! I'll be running the Summit Racing booth, anyone that comes by ask for Montie (tall and bald) and say hi.

Yeah, they have a distinct sound. Very cool to look at!