Places at where I won't be eating any longer

C-bus

the owners have every right to enforce such a rule at their establishment.

If you don't like it, then feel free to vote with your dollars, but the only difference between today and last week is that you have alternative businesses to patronize who don't share the same fear as those restaurants.

choice is a good thing.

No more going to B-Dubs. Too bad, Jr. (and I) love it.

I guess places that post will tolerate people getting drunk and all the fun that comes with that (fights, vomit, DUI, bad sexual partner choices, etc.), but law-abiding citizens who won't drink and get stupid are not welcome.

UDF un-posted sometime in July - very nice, since those stores are more likely to get robbed.

I guess places that post will tolerate people getting drunk and all the fun that comes with that (fights, vomit, DUI, bad sexual partner choices, etc.), but law-abiding citizens who won't drink and get stupid are not welcome.

UDF un-posted sometime in July - very nice, since those stores are more likely to get robbed.

B-dubs... that does suck. I stop in Medina on the way home from Cleveland at least once per week. Not any more.

How much money do they make off you vs the people drinking here and buying shots.

What kills me is they don't realize that the "bad" people that are carrying now and drinking are still going to be doing the same while the people that are out following the law are the ones that will be victims!!

How much money do they make off you vs the people drinking here and buying shots.

I'm not out to bury a business. I just will choose to support others. But.... I sometimes am the guy drinking and buying shots, so they won't get that money either(unarmed as it may be).

Bunch of friggin babies.. Who cares what their policy is.. Leave ur friggin gun in the car. Why do you need a gun at dinner anyway.. ?? U ever used it at dinner before?

My grandfather refused to go into White-only restaurants. I guess we make a stand for our principles when we can.

Bunch of friggin babies.. Who cares what their policy is.. Leave ur friggin gun in the car. Why do you need a gun at dinner anyway.. ?? U ever used it at dinner before?

If they are going to have armed security I will leave my gun in the car otherwise they aren't getting my money.

If they are going to have armed security I will leave my gun in the car otherwise they aren't getting my money.

Oh please... All you friggin dinner tough guys? Why the hell would someone need a gun at dinner? When was the last time you were eating dinner and needed a gun?

PLUS, if no one has a gun, then why the hell do you need a gun?

I'm not sure where you guys were raised or where you hang out, but the only place I think I need a gun is 1 at home to protect my family or 2 walking around the freakin ghetto actin like an idiot.

Just hope your never in a restaurant when some scum bag comes in and robs the place or worse yet shoots your wife or kid in front of you and you are sitting there helpless because you weren't a "friggin baby" and went to a restaurant that didn't allow you to carry.

Oh please... All you friggin dinner tough guys? Why the hell would someone need a gun at dinner? When was the last time you were eating dinner and needed a gun?

PLUS, if no one has a gun, then why the hell do you need a gun?

I'm not sure where you guys were raised or where you hang out, but the only place I think I need a gun is 1 at home to protect my family or 2 walking around the freakin ghetto actin like an idiot.

If you are truly that naive I sincerely feel sorry for you and your family.

Seeing as how I have proclivity for spite, bolstered in this case by the fact that do not drink at all, I will gladly take my business elsewhere when proprietors deem it necessary.

Dubious that it will it make a difference to anyone’s bottom line, but it will satisfy my constitution.

I'm pretty hot over coshocton tribunes story today. The way they wrote it pissed me off to no end.

And if you wanna call me a cry baby that's fine. Ill make sure I don't use my second amendment right to protect any of your right if the situation ever arises.

And just to be clear I'm never in the ghetto "acting like an idiot"

Dublinites tend to stay in their little corner of suburbia. There are some of us who actually (brace yourself) dine downtown, short north, campus, and other areas of varying socioeconomics. And generally, the destination isn't always the meal... shopping, gallery hop, movie, etc... if I'm getting a cab to get hammered, I'll leave it at home (imagine the legal trouble of using a gun if intoxicated). But the reaction to this gun-bill change will still influence my choices, carrying or not.

My grandfather refused to go into White-only restaurants. I

guess we make a stand for our principles when we can.

Any of these left anywhere? I'm sick of having a table full of illegals and every kid in their litter making noise and screaming while I'm trying to enjoy dinner.

• Upvote 1