National Taco Day...

Bad324

as much as I like Taco Bell, i say make this a day to find a place with far better tacos![/quote

Idk if its just me but everyone seems to like chipotle and I don't like it. I got a chicken taco and the chicken was tasteless and dry. Plus I'm a plain food eater so taco bells soft taco doesn't. Have all the rice and beans peppers

as much as I like Taco Bell, i say make this a day to find a place with far better tacos![/quote

Idk if its just me but everyone seems to like chipotle and I don't like it. I got a chicken taco and the chicken was tasteless and dry. Plus I'm a plain food eater so taco bells soft taco doesn't. Have all the rice and beans peppers

i'm a HUGE chipotle lover but your first mistake was getting tacos. I've only ever gotten tacos ONCE and that was for an eating competition back in college

Chicken Burrito with no beans or rice, extra sour cream, corn, cheese, and lettice emmm yum, i just talked myself into it!

lulz a burrito with no rice and beans is just a soft taco at that point. I can't tell you how many times I've had this Seinfeld-esque argument with one of my friends

lulz a burrito with no rice and beans is just a soft taco at that point. I can't tell you how many times I've had this Seinfeld-esque argument with one of my friends

:lol:I thought it was Taco day NOT Burrito day? :D

i'm a HUGE chipotle lover but your first mistake was getting tacos. I've only ever gotten tacos ONCE and that was for an eating competition back in college

Lol then what should I get I'm a pretty much plain as u get. I don't like rice beans corn and all that stuff on my tacos and don't like burittos

Lol then what should I get I'm a pretty much plain as u get. I don't like rice beans corn and all that stuff on my tacos and don't like burittos

stay away from chipotle then haha