Oct 8, 2011 5-6 Hour romp North of 70.

InyaAzz

When: 10/8/2011

Time: TBD, but right now it's 10am kickstands up at Circle K in Grafton, 36024 Royalton Rd.

Here's the link to the route: http://g.co/maps/xr5ah

Gas stops will be at every 100 miles. There won't be any stops to eat during the ride. Get whatever you need during one of our gas stops. As soon as everyone is done fueling up and drinking/eating, we'll be getting back on the road.

Please wear your gear. It's obviously your right to wear whatever you want whenever you ride, but I'm asking for my sake and the sake of the other riders in the group....wear it.

Make sure your bike is in working order BEFORE you show up. Check your tire pressure....check for leaking fluids...check your chain..etc. I know this sounds like a broken record, but it never fails to amaze me how many people don't take the time to do preventative checks before they jump on their rides.

We stay together in the straights...and in the curves you can go for broke. Ride your own ride. We stop for everyone at the next intersection and continue the gang bang from there. Ride your own ride. I'll say it again. Ride your own ride. If you want to pass me....feel free. I won't be offended. I'm just out there to have a good time and if I'm going too slow for you please pass me.

If you're not comfortable doing 75-80'ish in the straights and passing traffic on the double line, you probably shouldn't come. We'll have to get around traffic in order to make decent time, and on a Saturday I imagine traffic is going to be heavier than it normally is when I ride on Sundays.

If you're not near Grafton and want to meet us somewhere along the route, speak up. I think our first gas stop will be in Millersburg.

Here's the route:

83S, 62W, 60S, 36E, 83S, 93N, 541E, 541W, 93N, 541W, 83N

Edited by InyaAzz

If you leave at 10 what time you be hitting millersburg 10:45-11:00?

No later than 11:20, factoring in Saturday traffic.

also a maybe. we'll see if I'm back to full health by saturday to know how hard I wanna push myself

Ride your own ride..I think people are getting the impression that this is going to be a balls to the wall ride for everyone. Hell, it's been weeks since I last rode and I'll be gradually working my way up the skill chart.

Ride your own ride..I think people are getting the impression that this is going to be a balls to the wall ride for everyone. Hell, it's been weeks since I last rode and I'll be gradually working my way up the skill chart.

oh I definitely always do, thats not an issue. When I'm under the weather my focus isn't always there. So that is just a bad position to put myself in as well as the rest of the group is what I meant :)

James and joey you guys did good today, James good job getting back into it after your little mistake on the way up, a lot of would just called it the day or never really enjoy the rest of the day. You guys will get better with every ride just stay in your own limits and it will come.

James and joey you guys did good today, James good job getting back into it after your little mistake on the way up, a lot of would just called it the day or never really enjoy the rest of the day. You guys will get better with every ride just stay in your own limits and it will come.

Thanks man yea the best way to get better is saddle time. Ridin with you guys also shows me lines and pushes me to get better and plus tips and stuff

Inya was that oncoming traffic as close as is looked when you passed that Harley parade on 83. You nailed it and I started to follow but backed out. I could not get passed the parade and the semi until Wooster.

Yeah man...Normally I wouldn't cut it that close but that rolling Harley road block was really pissing me off. I figured there was no way you'd be able to get around that until Wooster...so I just kept going. The rest of the ride home was just as painful. I hate riding Saturdays....too much traffic.

Had a great time guys. Thanks for letting me tag along....most of the time.

Nice to meet you..anytime you wanna ride just say the word.

^This. Getting back in the saddle and hittin it like you did....you deserve big props. Just ride your own ride...and take it a step at a time.

Hopefully the guys from TSBR will chime in when they get home. I feel bad for them...drove all that way and they didn't get to ride that much. Normally I'd have all day to ride but this weekend I've got to cut it short.

Thanks guys. There was a short period of time where I was like "I'm gonna just head home. This little incident will be a big incident if I keep goin". But after the rest of the ride to Millersburg and thinking about how minimal the damage and really the incident itself was I said "fuck it.....I'm gonna do what I set out to do" and I'm glad I did.

The words that were ringing in my ears all day were "Ride your own ride". Says a lot about you guys that we can all ride safely as a group with the varying ranges of skill in that ride today.

Glad it looks like everyone (minus Toledo guys) made it home safely and I'll definitely see you guys out again soon. Hope this weather holds up.