Identify this girl/woman?

ShawnR

Anybody know who this is?

I'm usually more of a fan of blondes, but this has got to be one of the top of my list of brunettes. I am thinking of "Snow White" at Disney, but can't find any info.

girl.jpg

talk about perfect tits!

As long as the boobages are real, don't resemble a tennis ball in a tube sock, and those pointy things on the end work, they're perfect for me - big, medium, small, Ima equal opportunity squeezer. :D

I'm usually more of a fan of blondes, but this has got to be one of the top of my list of brunettes. I am thinking of "Snow White" at Disney, but can't find any info.

girl.jpg

Yes! This is my daughter and she is saving her virginity:p for marriage...Leave her alone

Yes! This is my daughter and she is saving her virginity:p for marriage...Leave her alone

Sweet! I have been thinking of adding a second wife to the mix. What kind of dowry does she come with? Any sisters?

Sweet! I have been thinking of adding a second wife to the mix. What kind of dowry does she come with? Any sisters?

She is wearing her "dowry" and you better be a sheik because I see back problems in later years:cry:

Where'd you find the picture? That would be a starting point.

I found a reference to it at some Italian website, but couldn't get to the actual picture itself.

Original pic had a filename of: tumblr_ls13c4sh1n1qminlvo1_500.jpg

I couldn't find any reference to it anywhere. Just stumbled across it while looking at random crap and fell in love.

I came up with this as the filename: tumblr_lj7bflEuN81qanmz3o1_500-449x600-150x150.jpg

Same thing, basically. Seems to be all over teh intarwebz, but I ain't be able to find no info about her.

Just another woman who'll never experience the greatness that is Johnny... :cry::D

girl.jpg

Sorry you cannot find the girl of your dreams on hump day:(

Try some of these on for size :D

http://thechive.com/2011/10/05/hump-day-happy-day-51-photos/