Motorcyclist Killed In Collision With Car (FRAZEYSBURG)

Carwhore

Hang tough 1000rrrider, I know first hand that sometimes these rescue calls can take as much a toll on you as it does the families.

Naw, I'm kinda a cold hearted bastage anymore. The only ones that really bother me anymore are babies and toddlers that expire on me in the squad on the way to the hospital. Sometimes you know they wont make it anyway but I like to get them to the ER's care before they go instead of loosing them myself becuase then you spend weeks wondering what else you could've done. If they go at the ER then I dont have to wonder if I forgot something. Easier that way.

My brother is an ambulance driver (training to be a paramedic) and England and he told me of a scene they arrive on where a 10yr old boy had been ejected from a car in a freeway crash, and subsequently run over by other cars on the freeway. Apparently he was belted but the car was ripped open by the first crash and he was still ejected.

They got him to the hospital in 7 minutes - and he survived.