White iPhone 3GS 16GB with iFrogz case - $150

Casper

So being the Apple FanBoy that I am, I ordered the iPhone 4S today. So I'm selling my white iPhone 3GS 16GB. It's always had a case on it, and always had a screen protector (which is pretty much garbage now, but still on there so the screen won't get scratched). The only thing wrong with the phone is that the mute switch is flaky. I never use anyways, so it never bugs me. Apparently it's a somewhat common problem. It's supposedly an easy fix, but it never bugged me so I never bothered. It comes in an iFrogz case just like this one: http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/377052/iFrogz-Luxe-Original-Case-For-iPhone/?Channel=Google&mr:trackingCode=DC529FBF-4EBF-DF11-98FF-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA&cm_mmc=Mercent-_-Googlepla-_-Technology+Phones_Accessories-_-377052&mr:adType=pla

377052_sk_lg.jpg

These are going for $180 - $300 on Craigslist and eBay right now without a case. I want $150. I'll even throw in an extra wall adapter (the plug with a USB port on it). Looks like:

o23e.jpg

They're $29 alone. Will also come with the original headphones. I obviously won't be able to sell this until my new one comes, which should be about a week. So next weekend is when we could do the deal. Obviously this only works with AT&T, unless it's unlocked then which you can use it on T-mobile (minus visual voicemail).

So to sum it up:

- iPhone 3GS, white, 16GB

- original accessories (headphones, dock cable, wall plug)

- iFrogz case, red

- extra wall plug

- $150

PS: If you want it unlocked and/or jailbroken, that could be arranged.

Why would you want an OS on it that crashes, freezes, randomly shuts off, sends texts to the wrong people, etc....... ?????

HAHA, i have the HTC EVO, and it did send text to the wrong people quite often.. but it was still a good phone overall. downloading a text app solved that though.

GLWS

Just pre-ordered the 4s on sprint as well.

HAHA, i have the HTC EVO, and it did send text to the wrong people quite often.. but it was still a good phone overall. downloading a text app solved that though.

GLWS

That's like saying my dog shits and pisses all over the place and doesn't listen to me at all, but is a good dog.

Casper, just a thought - Amazon will give you a $176 gift card for that phone if you prefer to go that route:-

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/s/ref=tradeinavs?url=rh%3Dn%3A2226766011%26i%3Delectronics-tradein&field-keywords=iphone+3gs&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

I've done this before with iPods and old iPhones and they came through as advertised.

Casper, just a thought - Amazon will give you a $176 gift card for that phone if you prefer to go that route:-

Amazon Trade-in

I've done this before with iPods and old iPhones and they came through as advertised.

Hmm. That wouldn't be a bad deal. Thanks for the heads up. I might have to see if there's anything I want to buy. :D

Why would you want an OS on it that crashes, freezes, randomly shuts off, sends texts to the wrong people, etc....... ?????

ive never had any of those problems with my android... idk...

Does this device make and receive phone calls?

HAHAHA!!! I'm a Google Apps administrator and my company is a Google Apps reseller. That reminded me of one of our customers sales guys... We were switching out all of their blackberries to andorid based devices and we were going through a quick training session and he raised his hand and asked, "Where's my phone on this phone"? I laughed out loud, hard. Old(er) sales guys are typically challenged with technology.

GLWS.

• 2 weeks later...