Why I don't like shopping at WalMart reason #453,324,535,643

Casper

If anyone gets really bored, I have a 28+ page college thesis paper about why to hate Walmart. I haven't shopped there more than a handful of times since 2006 when I did the paper. Most of the time it was because I was with someone else. My GF buys her shampoo or something in the hair place or something so I walk around, never buy anything.

I will pay 10 times what Walmart charges at the local hardware store, or anywhere for that matter.

If someone really wants it, I can and will happily dig it out of my old laptop(if it turns on).

If anyone gets really bored, I have a 28+ page college thesis paper about why to hate Walmart. I haven't shopped there more than a handful of times since 2006 when I did the paper. Most of the time it was because I was with someone else. My GF buys her shampoo or something in the hair place or something so I walk around, never buy anything.

I will pay 10 times what Walmart charges at the local hardware store, or anywhere for that matter.

If someone really wants it, I can and will happily dig it out of my old laptop(if it turns on).

I do, I can read it in you new toy hauler. :D

If you post it, I'll read it. :D

Modern phones implement text messing so much more easily (full keyboards etc) that abbreviations are no longer needed.

Even if you were brought up on crappy phones where texting meant hitting "9-9-9 6-6-6 8-8 0 6-6 3-3 3-3 3 0 2 0 4-4 6-6-6 2-2 2-2 9-9-9" then you still have no excuse for typing that crap on a computer keyboard.

I miss that texting system and Im only 22 if I could somehow make my iPhone work like that I would be a happy fat kid indeed :D

also ftfy :D

Post it up, I'll read it too.