Well thats a mother fucker.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Has happened to me twice in the past couple years, they didn't get all my money but enough of it. Hopefully your bank is easy to deal with and will take care of it. They could have had your info for quite a while and just now moved on it.

Has happened to me twice in the past couple years, they didn't get all my money but enough of it. Hopefully your bank is easy to deal with and will take care of it. They could have had your info for quite a while and just now moved on it.

Chase hasn't been bad so far. I have to wait for it to go from pending to processed before I can call their fraud number. Lady cancelled my card adn got me a new one sent out last night.

Chase hasn't been bad so far. I have to wait for it to go from pending to processed before I can call their fraud number. Lady cancelled my card adn got me a new one sent out last night.

chase was great when my card number was stolen. Discover was NOT.

I dont' know if it will make people feel better, or worse, but you're a lot less likely to get your cc number stolen online than you are at a restaurant.

Online, your card number is at least encrypted after you enter it. A person should never actually see the number unless you enter it some place dumb, or have it 'saved' in a password field or something.

Think about what you do at a restaurant - you hand your card to a young server making $5.25/hour plus crap tips. Then they walk away with it for 5 minutes before giving it back.

They could VERY easily copy down all the relevant info (including that little security code on the back) and just hang onto it for a few months or even years.

Then they use it online, and you're screwed.

chase was great when my card number was stolen. Discover was NOT.

I dont' know if it will make people feel better, or worse, but you're a lot less likely to get your cc number stolen online than you are at a restaurant.

Online, your card number is at least encrypted after you enter it. A person should never actually see the number unless you enter it some place dumb, or have it 'saved' in a password field or something.

Think about what you do at a restaurant - you hand your card to a young server making $5.25/hour plus crap tips. Then they walk away with it for 5 minutes before giving it back.

They could VERY easily copy down all the relevant info (including that little security code on the back) and just hang onto it for a few months or even years.

So true.

Sux man, this country needs more forms of punishment.......like nude canings on the steps of the local courthouse......I'd have to say thieves would begin behaving in a more positive manner when bleeding from welted whip wounds across their asses vs. free room and board in a cell block

happened to me at Olive Garden last April.

Got an email last night. Evidently my info got taken from usaknifemaker.com. I ordered the punch and dye to set the rivets on my kydex holster from them. They did offer to give me 10% off my next order.

Was it the sites fault? If not, still pretty cool they'd give you 10% off.