Why carry a gun?

jblosser

Yep, my point exactly...

I'd have not given him money, and I'd have most definitely shot him.

I just would not have given him money, and my hand would be on my gun.;) I just picked up a new toy yesterday night....... Smith and Wesson M&P 40 compact, I cant wait to shoot it! It will compliment my XD quite nicely, I will probably carry the M&P more since it is a bit smaller, thinner and MORE POWERFUL!

I work off shifts, was getting out of work at 12 am and showered had a long day and wanted to stop for some beer. I stopped on the west side of cleveland at a gas station on my way home from work. walked in got my beer and was walking out to my s.u.v. I noticed a man coming up on me fast from across the back side off the gas station. He was either real drunk or on something. He starts asking me for beer or money. I gave him a few dollars I had and went to get into my truck. Next thing I know he jumped thru my window and was across my chest grabbing at my beer. After screaming and hitting him a few times to "get the fuck out of my car" He was still trying to climb in the window over my lap to grab stuff in my truck. I pulled my 9mm and screamed I have a gun get the fuck out of my car now. He dropped out the window onto the ground. Stood up and screamed don't shoot me. By now half the people in the gas station were either looking or walking up to my car. He fled into the dark side of the station where he came from. I didn't feel I needed to use deadly force on him. He had no weapon, but since he kinda pinned me to my seat and I had limited movement I felt the need to pull my weapon to remove him from my car. Sorry kinda got long winded there. But I have had a few stupid ass people by my work at night do crazy shit that made me feel glad I had my gun on me.

Hopefully this guy learned his lesson about messing with people. I'm sure he was scared beyond belief. If he did not learn his lesson I hope the next guy he tries that to shoots him

^ oh no here we go

:cool:

More MP fan boys. Just what we need.

People are beginning to see the light.

Waiting on Chebby to chime in on all that is M&P goodness in 3,,,2,,,1,,,

Nuthin' wrong with S/A, Glock, S&W, Ruger, Sig, or Kimber in my book.

I wasn't gonna say anything bur since you brought it up....M&Pfor FTMFW

A 19 will be mine in a week or two.

The only thing I dislike about Glocks are the front finger grooves and the grip angle, but the grip angle is fixed on the Gen 4 models. I am giving the Glock to my 16 year old son for Christmas, he will shit when he sees it!

The only thing I dislike about Glocks are the front finger grooves and the grip angle, but the grip angle is fixed on the Gen 4 models. I am giving the Glock to my 16 year old son for Christmas, he will shit when he sees it!

Yeah Im definitely going with the Gen 4. I like the ambidextrous mad release. Finally I can release a mag like a normal person. Lol

Hoping to pick it up before the class. But if not i have a few offered to me to use. We will see. I have been hitting the range quite a bit practicing for this class. I'm excited.

Aww hell...... we're practicing?

I think a glock or xd will be mine in the near future. :)

Give the M&P some thought too, go to youtube and look at the comparisons between the 3. The M&P has the best feel of any grip I have felt, and they are every bit as tough and reliable as the Glock and XD too.