Yuengling delayed to southern Ohio

YSR_Racer_99

Really arent missing much IMHO.......

And here weeeee goooooo....

Not everyone likes it. We get it. But hey, thanks for letting us all know.

Tim: Please do.

Grabbed some in TN last Friday, thinking "this will get me through until 10/31". Uh uh. Gonna be running to Grove City, I think. We planned a "Welcome to Ohio" party at the house for 11/05. May need to move that date. Or go to a bar.

And here weeeee goooooo....

Not everyone likes it. We get it. But hey, thanks for letting us all know.

Tim: Please do.

Grabbed some in TN last Friday, thinking "this will get me through until 10/31". Uh uh. Gonna be running to Grove City, I think. We planned a "Welcome to Ohio" party at the house for 11/05. May need to move that date. Or go to a bar.

Well.....the Lager sucks ass but the Porter isnt too bad, it is a novelty beer with an awesome history. It is overrated, I drink allot of beer and am a beer snob.....that stuff is barely above average at best.

Well.....the Lager sucks ass but the Porter isnt too bad, it is a novelty beer with an awesome history. It is overrated, I drink allot of beer and am a beer snob.....that stuff is barely above average at best.

same, but black and tan. I am just really happy with it because its the best cheap beer out that actually taste decent so I don't have to get the expensive stuff every time, and speaking of expensive, Great Lakes Christmas Ale came out today! Now thats something to get very excited about!

you're a novelty beer.

It's not a novelty beer to anyone but those of us who are new to its availability. It's actually quite the opposite. It's an old standard like Hudy in Cincinnati. I prefer it to all other cheap beers (which it should be classified). It is not a high-end micro and isn't sold to compete with them. At $10/12 pack, you need to compare to Coors, Budweiser, Miller, etc...

• Upvote 1