Can we just call this OhioFirearms.net

05candygrand

Cuz we like to make the newbs ask questions.

Its a shared interest and everyone needs a winter hobby too.

Well you've suceeded! lol

I just don't have any guns and get lost with some of the threads...it seems people around here like guns as much as they do bikes!

Maybe if I was an assassin or something :killerkenny:, I'd enjoy guns as much as bikes. But I dont love many things like I love bikes. :ilikebikes:

I just don't have any guns and get lost with some of the threads...it seems people around here like guns as much as they do bikes!

so don't read them? Or use it as an opportunity to learn about them. I always had a small interest in guns but it wasn't til I joined here and read a ton of threads that I began to feel I have enough knowledge to begin handling and purchasing them

Its a shared interest and everyone needs a winter hobby too.

+1, I have an excuse to stay indoors and reload and then go to an indoor range and stay out of the snow.

I like all the threads on firearms, its easier to just come here and talk about some of my two favorite hobbies, guns and motorcycles, instead of going different places. The only thing we need now is a machining sub forum..

Maybe if I was an assassin or something :killerkenny:, I'd enjoy guns as much as bikes. But I dont love many things like I love bikes. :ilikebikes:

Correct. Only assassins have guns.

• Upvote 1

Why do SOO many people come HERE to OhioRiders.net to discuss guns?? :confused: (Am I missing something?)

we're only allowed to have one interest?

I don't think the addition of firearms threads detracts from any of the riding or tech threads.

If anything, it keeps me more engaged with ORDN and its members between opportunities to ride.

The majority of active posters seem to like firearms, but it's by no means a prerequisite to participate.

I enjoy riding more than shooting, but firearms are certainly more useful tools. If asked to give up one or the other, giving up the bike would be more practical.

But I think your analogy is flawed. Your implications is that assassins shoot for a living, and thus they love guns. Do you ride for a living? because by your logic, that's a requirement for you to love bikes so much. :p

Oh do we need to have a gun day at the range or at kawi's so we can get someone else hooked on guns too. :lol: