Newest addition (22LR)

shadyone

YES

Got a little bastard across the street! Hides between my house and the neighbors house. Cant get a clean shot with him. I am pondering setting my bow back up with the target site and sending a couple at via airmail at 70 meters...

Little chit must have learned not to stroll out in the open. All his buddies got waxed out in the open. :D

Gotta be careful though. I got a groundhog one time with my 22-250 that I call "Hog Heaven". Bipod and everything - got him sighted in and just as I pulled the trigger he stood up. The bullet took one of his legs clean off. He was running in circles (in some amount of discomfort, I'd guess) so I had to run up on him and finish him off - but I coudln't get a good shot until I was 20' away (only had two rounds, had be be sure of a good hit on the second one)

Let's just say that from 20' that 4000fps 22-250 made my back yard look like a set from one of the SAW movies. :(

I dont really remember that one. I had a Remington Nylon 66 as a kid. Shot everything with that little monster. Could not jam it and could not even tell you how to take it apart to clean it. I (doubt it) bet I fed a million rounds through that thing.

There was a model right after it that was also called a viper. Took a mag just like that one does. But, it still looked like a nylon 66. I was thinking they called them nylon 77's

Ive still got a Nylon 66. It was my dads and I still shoot the snot out of it.